• Lovehoney items a couple can have most fun with on a night out...

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Most LH items are best enjoyed on a night in rather a night out I guess. However OH and I had a great time with a remote control vibe on a night out a few weeks ago. I say had a great time the thought of it made us both really excited although the actual results were a little disappointing, not strong enough to take her to the big O. However it did make us both extremely horny and excited to think of what we were doing without anyone else there knowing and we want to try this again.And with Christmas party season coming up we want to try again, hopefully with something more effective. Not necessarily vibes although any good ones we would be up for trying. Couple of ideas we had were; Nipple clamps attached to a collar for her to wear under her top, only we would know it was there. Super hot to think she had this on underneath her clothes. Then again will it be comfortable to wear for a few hours? Just a general shout out to LH community as experience tells me your an ingenious and adventurous lot and have probably done things that we havent thought of and that would make our toles curl:)x

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

If you google insertable intimate jewelry you'll be amazed, there's some gorgeous stuff! If you set nipple clamps not too tight they'd be comfortable enough, you could also get a fixed cock ring (that's measured correctly) when sat behind your testicles they pull your package forward to an impressive bulge and would add a little sensation through the night

Young and fun95 wrote:

If you google insertable intimate jewelry you'll be amazed, there's some gorgeous stuff! If you set nipple clamps not too tight they'd be comfortable enough, you could also get a fixed cock ring (that's measured correctly) when sat behind your testicles they pull your package forward to an impressive bulge and would add a little sensation through the night

Great shout, just the thing, amazing what you can find.Will show OH and see what she thinks. Any more suggestions welcome

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

You've probably considered it already but maybe a buttplug? I hear the njoy ones are comfortable to wear for hours, although you need to be careful when you sit down on a hard surface!

sleepycelia wrote:

You've probably considered it already but maybe a buttplug? I hear the njoy ones are comfortable to wear for hours, although you need to be careful when you sit down on a hard surface!

Yes, would try that, might have to look out for a decent remote / vibrating one though otherwise she'll get comfortable with it and we'll forget its there :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.