• Cum into her pantie draw

The spark [sign in to see picture]

I can see why the OP likes this, its not something I have tried myself and I dont think my partner would let me do it over the entire draw.. I do find it a Massive Turn on when we have a quickie in the morning and my partner then has the spend the next few hours with my cum running into her panties. Great turn on and i do love playing with them when she finally takes them off. ( i do have a massive thing for her used panties anyway though ;)

Anto [sign in to see picture]

haha what a great act. next time she pisses me off. . .her panties are getting it.! lol

Up-the-Creek [sign in to see picture]

She would not be happy to find crinkly knicks' in her drawer. But if she has... naaah, never mind, nobody would be interested :)

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I would not be at all happy if my clean knickers were cummed all over if it was worn ones though i wouldn't be so bothered they're going to be washed anyway

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure if I ever tried this, Mrs Mozz would tear my balls off! Just seems a bit weird to me, but different strokes and all that (literally).

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I would be going mad... Even more so at the fact he would of had to find something to stand on to reach my undie draw 😂

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

I dont see the enjoyment in cumming onto clean pnatys I'll often get her dirty ones out of the wash basket to enjoy myself with. Its even part of our play sometimes.

The spark [sign in to see picture]

pete_perv wrote:

I dont see the enjoyment in cumming onto clean pnatys I'll often get her dirty ones out of the wash basket to enjoy myself with. Its even part of our play sometimes.

I see what you mean, can't beat used panties haha my partner doesnt mind me having a play with hers (although she thinks its a bit strange). Something very naughty about sneaking a dirty pair from the basket and having a play though (been told off for this once or twice haha)

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Well I would not mind to much. As long as the cum covered pants got washed later that night. So no smell could develope.

But as long as your OH dose not mind then you go for it! Everyone to there own :D x

Up-the-Creek [sign in to see picture]

If its good with both of you, why not - enjoy! We both enjoy it and make a game of involving her knickers..... I'll describe one version version in case anyone else might find it sexy (moderators, please tell me and move/remove if this not an allowed post)...

My OH always sleeps in her knickers and nearly always likes to start the weekend with a morning session with her LH wand before she gets up. I am expected to make her a cuppa', get her 'machine' out and plug it in for her, then I get back in bed. Still under the duvet, she takes her knickers off and passes them to me, warning they are all gloopy and smelly coz' she has been thinking about using her machine all night, and that she won't need 'me' because her machine is better - then I hear the familiar electrical buzz from under the duvet... So, fast forward a couple of minutes, here am I, lying here next to her with my 'old chap' wrapped in her warm gloopy knickers', thinking about how hot and tight she gets when she puts that thing between her legs.... Fast forward a bit more - I have never, ever, lasted out long enough to find out whether she would be 'needing me' (almost certainly not) after half an hour or so with that LH wand working away tirelessly between her legs ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.