• How to introduce a wand

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Good morning all

I wonder if anyone had some experience they might be willing to share.

Recently I bought the LH Deluxe Magic Wand

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28707

for the wife as it's her birthday at the beginning of November. It's a total surprise and I thought she'd like it as she's all about the clitoral vibes and I had read good things about this one.

I'm at a total loss as how to introduce it though. It's a fearsome-looking beast for a couple who've only really used bullet vibes before and the plugged-into-the-mains aspect might be a bit of a tough sell, as well as the size and function in general.

I really hope she loves it but I'm stumped as to how to present it to her without terrifying her. Any ideas?

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

You could try using it to give her a lovely massage to start off with then once she's all relaxed roll the wheel back down to low and slip it between her thighs :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

You could try using it to give her a lovely massage to start off with then once she's all relaxed roll the wheel back down to low and slip it between her thighs :)

exactly this

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I understand how it could come across quite overwhelming but dont forget how it works.

It has a wheel mechanism so you can adjust the strength of the vibes, so no way are you diving into the top speed straight away.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree, and be gentle, don't expect too much first time

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

How weird just posted a thread about this wand. I had great trepidation about getting on for my Wife as birthday present. She loves it . I have reviewed it. It's an amazing toy just use some lube.

[suspended user]

suspended user

100% agree I love my wand! And I also think giving your wife a massage first would be the way to go.

Thank-you, folks. The massage is a nice idea. I'll give that a go.

Any ideas about presenting the thing to her?

Gentle giant, your review sounds exacfly like my own story. Here's hoping I get a similar reaction!

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

I got the deluxe wand gift set over the summer for our anniversary. My two ideas were;

1) Massage! Remeber that it doubles as a body massager and is probably just as good at that as a vibrator. Some candles, music, body oils, make it about being a nice, relaxed, sensual treat... then pounce (gently!) with a happy ending.

2) Wait for a day when I'm out or at work and she's home, and secretly leave it out on the bed with a note that says " Have Fun ;) xxx ". This leaves the ball in her court where she can look at it, get familiar with how it works, the power levels, how it feels etc. That way there's no pressure and no worries as she can take her curiosity as far as she likes without worrying about me starring at her with hungry eyes and a lolling tongue, lol.

Eager-2-Please wrote:

she likes without worrying about me starring at her with hungry eyes and a lolling tongue, lol.

Heehee. Truth up. Did you put these plans into action?

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Did you put these plans into action?

I had to go with plan no. 1 in the end (was planning on the 2nd) because she knew I'd got her a prezzie and she's a devil for wanting - no, needing - to know whatever it is I've bought her even though I told her it was for our anniversary (days away at the time). So I let her open it up and told her that it was "both a naughty and a nice gift because it's a body massager, too".

Over the next few days I kept trying the 'ol "hey hun you look beat, how about a nice massage to relax you?" Eventually I broke her down, lol. She said "no naughties!" and I said "of course!". Obviously my plan was a little less innocent, and after a while I slipped it down and pressed against her pubic region. She made a noise of surprise but also liked it, so I pressed a little firmer and went a little lower. She made a very half-hearted attempt to tell me off and I quickly whipped it away, turned it off and said "there you go, angel, all done." She protested immediately (funny how quick that turnaround was!) and I said, "no, no, you said no naughties so..." more protesting followed so I gave her what she wanted in the end.

It seemed okay, not amazing. I was hoping it would open her up over the summer while she didn't have any work stress or anything, help improve things. Unfortunately the wand has stayed in the draw since, save the couple of times I've used it by myself.

sexy chicken [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves her wand, I'm sure she will enjoy it ,might just take a while. It really is a fab toy

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

Start over her knickers on the lowest setting - It feels amazing and gets you used to the intensity. Tease her and play with her until shes relaxed and then take them off and go for it! Be gentle (Unless she tells you otherwise ;) ) and take it slow but once shes used to it she will love it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.