• Will I know if she orgasms?

curiousme [sign in to see picture]

Me and my gf having a great time enjoying intimacy together, this is the main thing orgasms are a bonus as far as we're concerned. She is 25 as am I and she isn't sure if she has ever had an orgasm, she reaches a climax but not sure if it's an orgasm. Would she know for sure if it was a orgasm?

Also would I know if she has had an orgasm?

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Orgasms are easy to fake and if they're not strong, they're easy to miss.

The OH knows I've cum when he feels my muscles contract and he has a habit of pressing his fingers against the base of my throat as he can feel my heart pounding there, which he only can if I'm cumming (I used to fake a lot and I got good at it too so he taught himself to tell the difference, lol).

If your penetrating her you could maybe slow down and let yourself feel her squeezing you (OH does this) and if you're using your fingers you'll feel it too. During oral the OH watches my anus tighten and twitch, again showing him that all is well.

If she feels any of what I just mentioned, yes, she is having orgasms. Weaker ones seem to be very concentrated in my groin area for me but good ones flood my body with heat and I shake like an addict. Run it by her, see what she says. :)

acuk [sign in to see picture]

My wifes clit gets super sensitive, to the point of almost hurting she says, so i have to pay close attention, dont want to stop too soon, but dont want to carry on too long!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

You may not know. She'll know, ask her

curiousme [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

You may not know. She'll know, ask her

I've asked and she says she isn't sure.
    rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

In that case, she has not.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

She may have had small ones but a full orgasm is hard to miss! I can only orgasm for oral after OH has orgasmed through penetration, sometimes I wonder after incredible sex whether I actually came as it's really difficult to orgasm fir oral after.

Does she want to orgasm? I didn't think I could orgasm for a long time, bad it didn't really bother me, I'd still chose sex without an orgasm over oral with an orgasm. Orgasms aren't the be all and end all

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.