• Suggestions on ways to cum on wife?

Mr.Smith [sign in to see picture]

Hi Ouch, my wife is happy for me to cum on her face or boobs, but I have never done this before do I stand in front of her and wank until I cum and just shoot my cum over her? And also I wanted to know from the ladies is it a turn on to see your o/h wanking in front of you and then cumming on you and is it enjoyable?

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

We usually have some sort of play first, whether penetration or oral (for him or me) and he'll choose where he wants to do it towards the end. The hair thing often finishes up a BJ if he wants to see it himself rather than have me swallow. I do like to watch him masturbate and I do get a kick out of seeing him cum, but if he just came along and wanked over me just so he could spray me I'd kick his arse. But yes, watching him go for it is very sexy. :)

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I love to watch my other half wanking in front of me, for some reason it just drives me insane, especially if he teases me during it and makes me sit with my hands behind my back. I also find it a huge turn on if i get sent videos of it whilst hes in work.

If hes teasing me though, he finds it fun to either cum on my face/chest or if im wearing panties all over them just to be mean or punish me,

Love Wasp [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mr. Smith, your wife could give you a footjob and you could come on her feet. My partner and I are both into this. Lots of options, lots of time to explore. Have fun!

sunseasex [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree. However would like one to come inside me as well as on my face, get my idea! Dare not tell my partner though.

grrrace91 [sign in to see picture]

ass is a must

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.