• sex drive during pregnancy

bluebox [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if I should be posting this on here but couldn't think of any where else to ask! I've just discovered I'm pregnant. I'm feeling extremely horny all the time and I have this constant sensation in my vagina that isn't an orgasm but the feeling you get when are engaged in foreplay. Is this normal?!

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

its quite common for the changes in hormones to cause all sorts of fluctuations in libido. So yes it does sound "normal" dont worry

Congratulations!

kaypeat [sign in to see picture]

It was certainly the same for my wife!

Congrats! :)

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Finding new positions as you get bigger is fun, My hormones went mad poor O/H was knackered he got very little sleep as sex seemed to be the only thing I thought abought and wanted.

Congratulations and enjoy the fun time ahead.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I was really horny the whole time I was pregnant too, less so towards the very end when I was enormous lol

SBAJ87 [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations. I was the same couldnt get enough right up till I was sent into hospital for bed rest even then I wanted it :-) I know the feeling your trying to describe I had it most of the time. Enjoy it.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations :)

Mass horniness is normal during pregnancy. I was shocking when I was pregnant, my libido didn't drop at all. I was even coming on to the OH while I was in labour! They plopped me in the birthing pool (I didn't stay there for delivery though) and I was was teasing my OH mimicking a blow job on the gas and air mouth piece before asking him to drop his pants. The midwife must have thought I was a right tart but I was just a little high .

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Yeah this is totally normal. You feel aroused because when you're turned on you get a rush on blood to your vagina. When you're pregnant you constantly have a rush of blood to that area and that with the mix of increase hormones makes you feel aroused. The fourth month was none stop for me!!

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

And me... Sex is unreal when ur pregnant so enjoy it :) oh and congratulations x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

In my first pregnancy my hormones had m horny all the time but it was the complete opposite in the second. Somedays I felt of he touched me I would chop his penis off.
    So enjoy it while you can !

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I was horny all the way through my pregnancy, even more so the last few weeks.

Congratulations and keep enjoying an active sex life x

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy it as much as you can, I have to admit I liked drinking my wifes milk at this time too!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations!!! I'm in the same boat as you and have been my whole pregnancy. First was a right pain as oh went completely off sex! Now we are fine with just 8 weeks to Go. Sex is one of the best things to keep up, enjoy it & good luck xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.