• Sex toys in South East Asia

sean91 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

Me and my girlfriend are going travelling around Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. I am aware that sex toys are surprisingly illegal to purchase and customs confiscate some toys at the airport if found when entering the country.

Any recommendations or advice in terms of risk taking our sex toys or trying to buy some there?

Thanks

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Why would you risk it if you already know they'll be confiscated. Just leave them at home.

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

Not only could you get them confiscated, you could also find yourself in trouble with the local authorities. Go careful.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

They're illegal. Don't take them. Respect the counties laws as you'd hope visitors to your own country would respect your laws

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

I totally echo what everyone else says, what seems like something trivial here is a massive offence in other countries, be respectful of their laws.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

While it may sounds like an irony that toys are actually banned in a country like Thailand (where the shady business of prostitution thrives, despite being very much illegal), they really ARE against the law. And while it is possible that sex toys are smuggled to Vietnam (from China, unsurprisingly) all the time, they are actually outlawed, too. You might have your toys confiscated in South Asia, and should you come across some really unpleasant officials who feel like throwing their weight around, you could even end up in jail. Better leave your sex toys back in Europe

The simplest advice ever is: Just bring your partner, I am sure you will be able to have some fun without your toys.

sean91 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice everyone. I didn't find much information online so wasn't sure if anyone had been or knew a bit more. I understand it's not worth the risk now. Thanks again

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.