• missing sex while on my period!

duckandbunny79 [sign in to see picture]

To be honest, it's not something she has ever requested.

Not sure how much detail is permitted on here. But when she has been horny during her period, clitoral stimulation seems to be her prefered method of choice.

Although she does like clitoral stimulation when not on her period, so that matches up.

Whilst on her period, the OH has over the last few years been using a moon cup. Which for me makes it quite mind settling when it comes to sexual activity.

For me penetrative sex whilst on her period would be something I would respectfully turn down. For her I think it's more variable. On a heavy period it would have the yuck factor, but towards the end of a period she is more willing to give it a whirl and I'm quite happy with that.

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I don't miss any fun during this time of month ;)

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

I am on the world's longest period at the moment (perils of coming of off long term contraception) and I am so horny! Its been almost 2 weeks and no sign of letting up :(

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Recently we've been having more sex whilst she's on, doesn't bother me taken a while for my wife to get round the yuk factor now we just put a towel down.

69'er [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

I do miss sec when I'm on my period, but we do have ways around it.

My husband has always said he doesn't mind having sex when I'm on my period, but I just can't help but feel a bit grossed out by the idea.

Usually my first day is really light, and if I have a bath there isn't any blood around for about an hour, giving us time to have proper sex without mess. The three days after that are a no go zone for sex for me. I genrally bathe and insert a tampon and then we'll masturbate each other, or solo and watch each other. But personally, I enjoy having anal sex when I'm on my period. We genrally have anal sex in a spooning position so you get the closeness and affection. I know it's not for everyone, but I've found the stumulation you gey from anal sex is amazing, and my husband loves it! So hrd actually at a point when he enjoyed that time of the month, so at least it's not a hindrance on our sex life.

I just really don't like the idea of the mess it's a bit cringy for me.

We are the same as you on this, MrsMcX.

Lala23 [sign in to see picture]

JuicyJ89 wrote:

I am on the world's longest period at the moment (perils of coming of off long term contraception) and I am so horny! Its been almost 2 weeks and no sign of letting up :(

I feel your pain, I'm two weeks on Saturday :(

lovelylu [sign in to see picture]

I always miss it when I'm on my period, it's the worst! My girlfriend is freaked out by blood, so there's no way to get off rather than masturbate. I find that, with cramps, they are usually AWFUL for maybe a minute or two after I orgasm, but after that, they're barely there for a good few hours.

If my girlfriend was up for it, I'd defintily do it. Sigh.

#Dana [sign in to see picture]

Hello.

I agree with most of the comments made
    just go with it girl you will be surprised how dirty but sexy it is X

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

Why omit oral? I just wash my beard afterward.

Previous ex and I really never held back because of periods.

Current G/F is now closer to my age and is "past all that stuff".

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.