• missing sex while on my period!

mrsksmithy11011 [sign in to see picture]

Does anybody else really miss sex while on your period?

If so how do you manage to last the 5 or so days until it's all go again :)

Tia :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

We don't skip this time at all. We just put down dark towels or our PVC sheet or we take proceedings to the bathroom. I get that some people can't abide the idea but it doesn't bother us. In fact, it helps me with period cramps and I sleep better.x

kinkylittlesod [sign in to see picture]

try a little "bum fun" with the mrs if she's up for it.

JessyBunny89 [sign in to see picture]

It's just a different colour, it doesn't bother us at all. Showers or baths are good to get used to it at first. I also find I am much more sensitive when I am on my period so they are welcome in our house!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

It's never stopped us, just a quick wash before is fine

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I still have period sex with my regular partner (when my mojo is here at least!), sometimes I'm really horny around that time of the month. Tend to leave it until the lighter days though, as I can be too sensitive inside at the beginning of a period which makes sex rather uncomfortable x

M-J [sign in to see picture]

I really miss it too. Drives me nuts. I'd be up for it but OH won't entertain it. I end up just sorting him out as that gets me going too :)
    4 days later I'm good to go & he knows it!

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Although we've not gotten together yet, my gf gets intensely horny during her period. She says self-pleasure helps with the cramps and the craving, so she's looking forward to being with me, since I've no problem with going at it during her period.

Quite frankly, I don't think I'd have much choice in the matter, once I'm within grabbing-distance of her!!😊

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Before my hysterectomy we used to have sex during my period, I always felt extra horny during that time. As others have said just put some towels down, it's not as messy as you'd think.

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

I use a menstrual cup during my period. When I was on the pill, we just avoided vaginal penetration. Now I have a copper coil and I don't do anything for the first three days of my period because I have a lot of cramps and I am really not in the mood for sex when I'm in such pain! But the next days are fine :)

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

We continue as usual when I have my period, although we tend to avoid penetration.....not because it freaks us out, but because we both know a bigger clean up will be required after and know we will feel too lazy after the big O's to get up and start cleaning lol. Still, we will occasionally.

Mostly we stick to all the other stuff...touching, caressing and such. TBH, this is the main part of our sex life anyway (we both get each other off more often through manual/oral stimulation. Sex happens like 30% of the time). So nothing changes really. I simply wash immediately before bedtime and insert a tampon. With that taken care of, he will be happy to give me oral, rub my clit, use vibrators (obvs not insertables) etc.

It doesnt feel any different than usual for us, but I think maybe part of that is down to the fact that actual penis in vagina penetration is not an "always" or even an "often" thing between us anyway. When you don't do something every single time, you don't feel like something is missing, if that makes sense?

I also get more horny around the time my period is due. The day before and first day or two I am most sensitive and aroused....It is also the time I am most grumpy, so I refer to it as "spider sex". He has to approach gently and access the situation, making all the right moves, because because he knows he could either get hot "horny woman in need" sex...or his head bitten off and eaten alive! lol

El terriblo [sign in to see picture]

What I have found is everyone is different and what may the case for one is not the case for the other.

It is a horrible time when you can feel all over the place yet all you desire is some messy naughty heart pumpingly devine sex, I suppose its all about whether your o/h wishes to help with this at all really, a lot of guys are so afraid of a vagina enough as it is so asking for some loving then can scare those delicate little boys off quickly( bless)

Have any of you suggested your o/h put on some protection at all? Yes it's messy yes it can be difficult and you dont feel your sexiest however if you and your partner feel the same and want the same thing i.e. some good old fashion lovin, then why not just say for the time being i'm going to just concentrate as best as I can on the lurve and not the other thing.

And yes me and my partner don't stop just because she is like that, granted you are more delicate and sensitive to almost everything ( i dont mean emotions either, I mean from a physical perspective) so it requries a partner to know and understand this and to ensure that she is treated right and nicely during this horrible time for her.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I didn't want sex during my period when we were first together but he made me feel comfortable & explained it's something that's not disgusting. Now we never miss sex for it! He just misses oral out on me for that time which I do miss sometimes but it's not forever.

That sounds like you have a lovely partner there MissNoir :)

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I do miss sec when I'm on my period, but we do have ways around it.

My husband has always said he doesn't mind having sex when I'm on my period, but I just can't help but feel a bit grossed out by the idea.

Usually my first day is really light, and if I have a bath there isn't any blood around for about an hour, giving us time to have proper sex without mess. The three days after that are a no go zone for sex for me. I genrally bathe and insert a tampon and then we'll masturbate each other, or solo and watch each other. But personally, I enjoy having anal sex when I'm on my period. We genrally have anal sex in a spooning position so you get the closeness and affection. I know it's not for everyone, but I've found the stumulation you gey from anal sex is amazing, and my husband loves it! So hrd actually at a point when he enjoyed that time of the month, so at least it's not a hindrance on our sex life.

I just really don't like the idea of the mess it's a bit cringy for me.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

El terriblo wrote:

That sounds like you have a lovely partner there MissNoir :)

Aww thankyou, yeah he's a wee gem ^_^

Well it seems there are still gentlemen in the world pfew :)

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Someone can still be a gentleman and not want to have sex with their partner when they're having a period. It's personal preference.

Point made MrsMcX , perhaps I wasn't specific enough, allow me to: in the scenario of a lady wishing to to that most men not wish to even so much as touch that person.
    My point was that there are still gentlemen in this world in the sense of treating their partner like a queen, do you understand my point? Sorry to offend

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I personal dont like doing it on ladies week, never have done it is frustating but its my choice and its not because I feel dirty I just don't like the idea of him being covered in blood, I just turn the tables and drive him mad teasing him all week ready for the big blow at the end of the week iif I cant come neither can he tee hee but that is what works for us x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.