• Sex pact, every anniversary one desire fulfilled (as long as it doesn't involve another person)

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

I'm getting married and I had this idea of making a sex pack with my OH, starting the day we are married that every anniversary we both get one sexual desire that can be fulfilled. The only rules are that it can't include anyone else and can't cause lasting physical damage/pain (i. e spanking is ok)

Would you agree to that? and what would you ask for?

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The only things I desire and don't get are 1. Really nasty dominated sex 2. Pegging both of which I know OH is really not comfortable with. So I wouldn't ask for anything lol I do still think it's a good idea to spice things up :)

dragoncpl17 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a great idea. Ok if I borrow it?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Nah.
    I see the merits of the idea but for me, I just don't think it would work. Several reasons why; our sex life is pretty varied anyhow and desires should be fulfilled because of the moment, not because of some obligation.
    Marriage is about so much more than sex, as is any committed relationship, and certainly my OH who I think is a pretty typical woman would rather do romance than raunch on our anniversary.
    Kids. As you get older and have kids they will get in the way.
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding; wishing you a long and happy life together.

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

dragoncpl17 wrote:

Definitely a great idea. Ok if I borrow it?

Sure!

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a good idea, my idea is this... we have a suitcase full of goodies from butt plugs to body Stockings to strap-ons to extenders to dildos numerous vibrators,some I enjoy more, some she enjoys more.. im going write down each item and draw 2 at a time out, as we have our favourites and some items don't get a look in, think this would mix things up, eg tonight's 2 items -magic wand and vibrating butt plug x.. you could expand on this by including say a bottle of champers or squirty cream! hahaha proper brainwave lol

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Maybe change it to the anniversary of when you two first had sex instead of your wedding anniversary? As for "the only rules", she might want to add some! And I hope you have a happy marriage

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

its a nice idea but i agree with sum sub especially about the kids my wife gave birth 2 days befor our 1st anniversary happy wedding day

meteorites66 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure you need to set a specific date, just do things that feel natural when they feel right.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I think the fear of doing things when they feel right, is once you get married and start building a family (I'm being presumptuous here), you get so busy that you might just never do it. Setting a date means that (usually, but like Sum Sub pointed out children can get in the way) they will do this at least once a year. I'm sure they won't mind if it happens more than that!

Buttsinyourface [sign in to see picture]

I don't know about once a year... I like changing things up whenever I feel like it. Threesomes or anything similar is a big no-no for me though, I don't want anyone else touching my fiance.

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

maybe you could get a new sex toy every anniversary - cotton, wood, leather, silk etc as per the traditional gifts. then you'd have an ever growing collection to use at any time. congratulations.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Waiting a whole year to do something fun and new is just too long for me. Plus planning sex with kids is impossible , we just do it when ever we can

CaptiveMistress [sign in to see picture]

For me, the timeline would never work! Nothing ever seems to happen in its scheduled time. Lol. Maybe it would be realistic to say that once you are both comfortable with whatever new thing you have introduced, the time is right to add the next new thing? That way, there is no pressure to do something by a specific time. You could always take turns introducing the next new thing as well. I would also say to be careful of making rules - sometimes in the heat of the moment, rules are tossed out the window. In my life, whatever feels right to both me and my partner is ok to do. The only thing that makes this work though is complete honesty at all times. Congrats on the wedding!

Ame [sign in to see picture]

It wouldn't work for me and my OH. We like to do things spontaneously, and that would kind of kill the moment. But if that works for both of you, why not? Congratulations on your marriage :3

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.