• I can only orgasm once during sec then have to stop!

mrsksmithy11011 [sign in to see picture]

This might sound strange but I really struggle with the fact I can only orgasm once during sex. It feels to me like because the feelings are so strong I have to Finnis once I have reached my climax.

Is this normal? I really want a night where I can go for hours and climax multi times!

Thank you :)

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I don't think it's uncommon enough to worry. My wife is exactly the same. I'd love to bring her er to climax after climax but I don't see it happening.

I look forward to any advice you get. And wish you the best with it.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I can only orgasm once, it's so overpowering I throw my OH off me. But I have multiple peaks and the whole thing last a while so I drop straight to sleep.

i believe it's totally normal and just how you are, if you want to go longer just delay, you could try starting again after an orgasm really gently then slowly build up again

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Same here.Not every woman can experience multiple orgasms one after another..

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

This is normal for us too, once she has come I'm usually not too far behind we have very rarely carried on, you could count on one hand the number of times she has come twice, same goes for me, not too fussed with sex marathons lol

myghost [sign in to see picture]

it's normal for women to only be able to orgasm once during sex or solo sessions i can usually only manage one orgasm per day, something i sometimes do that isn't multiple orgasms but can in a way make it feel like, is edging and can result in a better overall orgasm

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

perfectly normal to be able to only orgasm once during sex. I can too only once, and then it is not comfortable for me anymore. But it can depend a bit. If the first orgasm was not that strong, I can usually have a go decently soon after. But the stronger orgasm, the longer till I can have a go again.

But any stimulation after orgasm is bit a no go for me, as it actually bit hurts.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

My OH is the same as the rest of you here. She only has one orgasm and that's it for her for that session.

We have, once or twice,in the last 17 years had several sessions in a day and I think the most she has ever cum is three times over the course of the whole day but that is exceptional and certainly not a regular experience.

As someone else has said what she does enjoy is being kept on the edge for a long time so that when she does finally go over the top it's a biggie.

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

My wife will have a few mini orgasams before she hits her big one. Then after that its hands off no touching allowed.

Jones90 [sign in to see picture]

my gf is the same tbh
    ive tried to keep going but i can in her eyes she like i just want to sleep now lol

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Depending how long it's been since I came last and the type of sex, I am able to have multiple orgasms, if it's been a while and I'm seriously built up by foreplay first then I can't, but like I sd depends on the kinda sex we have :)

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

OH was like this for a long time until once when I stayed inside her and kept a very gentle rhythm - very gentle indeed. It was like she was hypersensitive for a bit but then settled down for a second session. That's extended to a third at times but is limited by my rubbish stamina ;)

subbysam [sign in to see picture]

Its definately normal to only be able to orgasm once.

Maybe f you want to try and slowly build to try and carry on and have another one, i would try keeping very very light touching/stimulation after your orgasm, and then see if eventually calms down enough for you to be able to build this up to another orgasm.

As much as I can only orgasm once and then I have to stop, often I only have to stop clitoral stimulation for a couple of minutes and then I can start again.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I can have two but different. Clitoral one and gspot one. Both very different.

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

Just once for me too. I can keep going after that, but not for too long and no direct clitoral stimulation as that is too much.

It takes me a while to climax though so it has never caused a problem.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Usually just the once for me during penetrative sex, but an orgasm can be so strong that it makes me exhausted and very sensitive

mostly_vanilla [sign in to see picture]

Thought I was strange for this! Actually starts getting sore after the one big O, to the point where hands get yanked away, can sometimes manage multiples by myself if I'm just rubbing the hood rather than the clit itself but to explain that can be tricky

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

This is the same for us once my wife has had her orgasm I'm not far behind and then she can't continue as she says her body feels all tingly and she becomes very sensitive!

What I find abit strange though is about 7 years ago we could just keep going for ages and she would have multiple orgasms all very intense so I'm really intrigued on what could have changed this!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.