• Long nailed Lesbian

sexybirdie [sign in to see picture]

Update: I have just cut my nails as short as I can! I should not have cut them this short but atleast they will grow back! , then I painted them a reddish colour and it could look worse...

[suspended user]

suspended user

How about a pair of gloves?

Gloves just do not feel the same as my fingers, .

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

How about keeping them short and wearing false ones when you want to go out with long nails?

delilahxx wrote:

How about keeping them short and wearing false ones when you want to go out with long nails?

I never thought of that! - What a great idea! :D

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

As someone who had their girlfriend ask for the first time to pop a finger in (experimental asexual-demisexual area) I was gutted I hadn't cut my nails as I've always had long nails.

From now on they shall be short!

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

I'm male. But I'm a guitarist - so my left hand nails are always very short, and my right hand nails long enough to pluck (fnar fnar) guitar strings. Right hand good for raking backs or thighs. Left hand good for all internal operations. GREAT cre taken on external organs.

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

*care*

Final update: I am now keeping my nails short because they always bend, chip and break.

It looks stupid to have 1 nail short and the rest long (because it broke off).

So all of my nails will be as short as can be, but still long enough to paint and for internal sex.

Thank you for all your suggestions!

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

I think that's a wise decision, sexybirdie. We've all heard the old joke about lesbians with long fingernails, after all! (Only teasing :P)

My nails are in terrible condition, so I can never let them grow long - they break or tear if I even try. I can't stand the feeling of false nails, so I've always had a fairly stubby little set myself. Don't worry - with practice, it gets so easy to paint them perfectly, and there are so many gorgeous polishes out there now, it's easy to still make them feminine and flash.

My favourite is a range of magnetic nail varnishes by Avon. The polishes are magnetic while wet and they sell little magnets you can hold up to your nail and make it into a design.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.