• Men waxed bare down there

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Seriously, people who shave are now peado's?

I choose to shave my armpits, my legs, and all of my body for that matter, that doesn't mean that I'm a sick twisted person.

Maybe the older generation might think that, but now among younger people it's incredibly popular to totally shave your body. In fact, anyone who didn't at least trim down there would probably be looked upon pretty strangely.

I'm actually quite offended that you seem to think anyone that wants to shave their body through choice is somehow attracted to children. Talk about being narrow minded!

Hun [sign in to see picture]

My OH requests that I keep myself trimmed and so I ask him to do the same. I know he would not mind if we both went natural but it does make oral easier with less hair; but I'm not a fan of completely waxed esp if the guy has much other body hair.

AussieCharm [sign in to see picture]

I'd love it! No pubes so smoothe..... sigh

Hot & Spicy [sign in to see picture]

Oh definitively yes to shaved/waxed! I love giving oral, and hate finding pubic hairs. Such a put off. I love to explore the whole area, and have found quite a few sentive regions which have given my OH some seriously pleasant sensations, going by the sounds he makes!

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

For me it's completely bare but shaving - no way. Some of that girlie cream stuff to get rid of it. Does the job, and when it grows back it doesn't get too rough or itchy (well it does, but just a bit!). OH likes to see me wearing fun underwear - the kind that just looks a mess when you're hairy.

butterflybee [sign in to see picture]

I'd much prefer my man to have hair, but trimmed neatly. I don't like the whole unruly, unkempt look, but I also wouldn't want him to have no hair. I personally think men should have hair, it adds to the manly man thing, which is definitely what I go for.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.