• LH withdrawal!

kinky-for-you [sign in to see picture]

Ok so the last couple of months have been painful, failed mots followed by written off cars and the bank balance has been completely obliterated! My usual LH spending has had to be reigned in and I think I'm beginning to show symptoms of withdrawal! I have visited the site hundreds of times over the last few days torturing myself! I have even considered spending my oh points just so I can have something new to play with despite having been saving and only 710 points away from my much wanted plug! I have decided love honey should do finance... I'm not saying it's a sensible idea

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'd be a nightmare with finance, I just don't trust myself. What I do is put the odd fiver away once a week in an online savings account, then I can get regular fixes of buying things. I recently saved a little extra while its nearly my birthday and splashed out on the 3 for £75 deal.

If you have a paypal account, you can put a bit of money into that, as and when you can. Maybe these suggestions will help?

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I'm terrible with the PayPal pay after delivery.
    I spend some of my wages before I even get paid!!
    But on a serious note.
    I need to save for Xmas so I'm taking a little back seat on the spending. Well I may spend a little......

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels LH spending is a monthly necessesity! It's killing me and even though pay day is so close there will still be no money to spend on lovely naughtiness! I think I will cave pretty soon and spend those OH points! Now I just have to pick what I want! The Other half has already made it clear LH does not qualify as emergency and therefore I am not allowed to use my credit card... Meanie!

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

How does the Paypal pay after delivery work is that there direct debit thing or something else ?

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

How does the Paypal pay after delivery work is that there direct debit thing or something else ?

im not sure what the criteria is. but mine automatically uses that unless i click on pay now. Assuming the company allows it. LH does. then it deducts I think its 14 days after.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

You need to enroll with Paypal, and you need to have a confirmed bank account linked. When you have it activated, when you make a qualifying purchase - it will auto select the Pay after Delivery option. This will then pay LH straight away, and then Paypal will take the money from you 14 days later. I generally use PAD if I am ordering mid-month - by the time Paypal takes the money, it will be payday. If you google 'Paypal Pay After Delivery' - you'll find out all about it.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

ahhh i know how ur feeling!! its even worse when you have no internet and cant even look... worst punishment everrrr!!

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for your help I found a google link that lets you add pad to your account.

Oh delboy that really is worse! I doubt the library would find it appropriate to use their pc for lovehoney although I would like to see there face when you give that as an answer to what would you like to use it for!

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

Know the feeling, money has been tight over the past year and haven't ordered but seem so much I'd love to buy me and my OH. Like I say, I just hang around because the community is great and bidding my time until money frees up. Might try the setting so much aside a week/month thing...

As if the tax office read my desperate mind just came home to an ominous hm revenue letter that turned out to be a tax refund I should pay off the credit cards but... Tooooooooooooooooooyyyyyssssssss!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!

ithinkaboutittoomuch [sign in to see picture]

You can have my points if LH will transfer them . :)

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

kinky-for-you wrote:

As if the tax office read my desperate mind just came home to an ominous hm revenue letter that turned out to be a tax refund I should pay off the credit cards but... Tooooooooooooooooooyyyyyssssssss!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!

Good times!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.