• What's with it?

#Dana [sign in to see picture]

Okay so having looked at lots of comments I have noticed that swinging seems to be a topic for some.
    What's with it? We don't understand how if you love each other why you could
    Share each other intermetaly.
    Surely it would have a strain on the relationship won't it.
    Comments please

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I can't really comment from a real couples perspective, but as a single lady that is actively involved on the swinging scene (often with a regular male partner), I love the social side, the fancy dress parties, going to clubs in lingerie and stockings and I love watching my swinging partner please others.

I am a voyeur and an exhibishinoist, so like to watch others and put girl on girl shows for people to watch.

I go to swinging clubs all around the North West and West Midlands, mostly to enjoy the company of others, to use hot tubs/jacuzzis and pools naked and I don't always have sex. If I do, its usually what they call 'soft swap', playing in 3sums and moresums with mainly foreplay and kissing. I rarely have full penetrative sex, I'm a sucker for girl on girl sessions and pleasing others sexually.

I have come across couples that get very jealous and end up rowing with each other, but I have been involved with many more stable couples who enjoy watching their partners please others and some have done it for years. As long as they abide by their rules and boundries, I can't see it as being a problem.

Thefishes [sign in to see picture]

It sounds very exciting - but I don't think that if push came to shove either if us would go through with it - so guess we're with you in this one Dana

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

If you use the search bar above you will find a lot of previous threads on swinging. Personally, it's not for us, but in the forum it's best to remain open minded so not to offend anyone :)

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Like any sexual choice, as long as it works for both partners, there is no right or wrong. We all have things we naturally recoil at and think "How could anyone DO that!?" but as long as it is a mutual choice both partners are happy with, it can work very well and in some cases even save relationships. Is it something i would personally do? No, i've kept even my first kiss/hand hold for the person i felt was "the one" so i'm very much a one man woman, but i can understand why people do. It's a break from the norm, prevents getting stuck in a sexual rut, caters for those who have different sexual desires so they can express that want with a like minded individual, with no need to force it on an unwilling partner or go without. It allows people to experience a bit of variety to keep things fresh without cheating or losing a solid emotional relationship. In some cases because sex for pleasure and sex for love are two very different things, it strengthens the bond between a couple because that truly emotionally as well as physically satisfying sex can only be achieved by their long term partner, and it reassures that connection they have.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Everyone's different, as long as both actually want it and stick to the decided rules there's nothing wrong. OH and would never do it, we have very clear boundaries but that's us.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Something I have learnt on this forum is.

Everyone is different, everyone likes different things. And this is applicable to life in everything.

I have also learnt that it is wrong to mock people or say something they like to do is wrong.

It may not be right for you and thats fine, but its right for them and thats all anyone ever needs to know.

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

I'm too selfish to share :) each to there own I guess.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Not for me personally. But good luck to anyone who likes and enjoys it :)

Okay so I have read the above posts and can say I like some of your views making it more easy to understand.
    We did not mean to antagonise anyone and just wanted your views.
    I can't say its for us but for anyone who enjoys it were pleased for you and wish you a fun filled time.
    We have been married six year's now and together sixteen and sex is still great we both enjoy each other the same now as back then.
    It's exciting to read comments on how people feel about the topics that are post on lovehoney.

So thank you all.

so what's the deal with watersports? Is it real...

JayB76 [sign in to see picture]

#Dana wrote:

Okay so having looked at lots of comments I have noticed that swinging seems to be a topic for some.
    Comments please

It's not for us but I think if you both like it do it. I don't see a problem if you both know where you stand

[suspended user]

suspended user

Of course watersports is real, It's not for me. but quite a few peoples on here are also into it.

JayB76 [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Of course watersports is real, It's not for me. but quite a few peoples on here are also into it.

Not for me either

MattB [sign in to see picture]

#Dana wrote:

Comments please

Why not?

Depends whether you view sex as something you only want to do with one other person, or an activity that you enjoy doing with your partner but also like to do wth other people.

I mean I love going out to dinner with my OH and she'd always be my number one choice, but doesn't mean that I wouldn't ever want to go to dinner with everyone else. If you're both not jealous, then why should sex be any different?

Each to their own but where I'd the joy in it?

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

#Dana wrote:

Okay so I have read the above posts and can say I like some of your views making it more easy to understand.
    We did not mean to antagonise anyone and just wanted your views.
    I can't say its for us but for anyone who enjoys it were pleased for you and wish you a fun filled time.
    We have been married six year's now and together sixteen and sex is still great we both enjoy each other the same now as back then.
    It's exciting to read comments on how people feel about the topics that are post on lovehoney.

So thank you all.

so what's the deal with watersports? Is it real...

#Dana wrote:

Each to their own but where I'd the joy in it?

There are many joys in it if you have different likes and dislikes it means one doesn't have to go without or the other doesn't have to be forced into it. People like seeing their OH pleasure someone ekes, or be pleased by someone else. Everyone likes different stuff is all.

also, waterspouts is very real, I love it, my OH does to a point, we've only experimented a little as it's quite messy it we always watch eachother peel it's just the IDEa of peeing is private and joining it together makes me feel really close. People have different reasons for enjoying it

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I'll be able to do it with someone I love,as I'm a very jealous person,but I think it will be fun play with someone who I just have sex with.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Nothing, in theory, would drive me wilder than watching my OH taking forbidden and taboo pleasures from another man.

In practice, of course, I'd imagine I'd be crying all the way through it.

It's down to the people involved and their personality types. If you and your partner are able to and want to then why shouldn't you?

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Rorschach wrote:

Nothing, in theory, would drive me wilder than watching my OH taking forbidden and taboo pleasures from another man.

In practice, of course, I'd imagine I'd be crying all the way through it.

It's down to the people involved and their personality types. If you and your partner are able to and want to then why shouldn't you?

Same here... it's a fantasy, but I'm not sure that I'd be able to cope with the reality!

Great comments.
    I am understanding more with every comment made. So is there anything else you would like ask. Now I knew that people did both of the above! (swing/watersports) is was just why but now that been cleared up over to you! Honeys!
    Now fire away :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.