• Testicle message

powys [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone else's partner give them a testicle message? it has to be the most relaxing thing ever, my wife started doing this a few years ago but I can it remember how it started, basicly when we are siting on the sofa together she will get me to pull down my pants and she will sit there watching TV why she messages my testicles, she just holds them in her hands and squishes them gently in her hands and fingers, she does not pull at them or anything she just basicly moves her fingers like she's playing with putty, she can sit there for an hour or 2 why watching a film, afterwards my testicles just feel so invigorated which I guess is from the extra blood flow to the testicles from the message. I'm just wondering is this something a lot of partners do or is it quite rare for a partner to sit there messaging there partners testicles for hours on end?. I have to admit tho if it was not for the fact she was sitting there watching a movie for example I would hardly get them, now that she no longer watches soaps they don't happen quite as often, but i still get them 2-3 times a week.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I have never had this but I'm intrigued.

To be honest, I don't have the willpower to linger around the balls for that long without moving on to the, ahem, main event as it were and I don't know that I'd be able to take much of the OH doing this without doing the same but I might suggest it to her. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I use to massage/stroke my partner testicles while going down on him but now they are super sensitive so he doesn't like me doing it anymore.

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Okay, I can't resist being deliberately pedantic here and ask what's a testicle MESSAGE?!

magicnumber69 wrote:

Okay, I can't resist being deliberately pedantic here and ask what's a testicle MESSAGE?!

Something from the postman's sack?

Sorry yes should be testicle massage not message.

Sorry yes should be testicle massage not message.

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Definitely intrigued.

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Yes, I regularly message my husband's testicles:
    U r so gr8. Suck u l8r. <3

Hah! btw, love your avatar; you a fan of Alita?
    Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Sounds intresting but I think if I did this to my other half he's ask me if i'd got lost or forgotten what I was meant to be doing down there.

I did once stroke there by accident when pulling a blanket up and got an elbow in the nose as it tickled him so it might not be worth trying.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I just knew there would have to be at least one person ridiculing someone's spelling...

Monkeysnacks [sign in to see picture]

I have never really considered it to be a massage but I do stroke and kneed my OH's testicles during hand jobs. It is more because he needs a lot of very specific stimulation to be able to orgasm so sometimes it's easier to just let him work his shaft while I rub his balls and the surrounding skin to help his arousal. I've never done it separately from a hand job but if it feels good on its own I might try it by itself some time.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I always do it when we're relaxing, he's said in the past that he liked it while I was doing it but I just enjoy playing with them :)

Young and fun95 wrote:

I just enjoy playing with them :)

I can understand that. I kind of feel the same way about boobs. They're fun to hold even when not fooling around.

Maybe it's a what-we-don't-have kind of thing. I've heard women say they enjoy hugging men more because their chests feel different but I'm sure some might say the opposite too.

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I like to play with my OH's testicals. Usually when i first wake up as i tend to wait before him. It lets him know i may want a wee bit of fun. I also do it when watching a film and if its in the cinema and quiet i will do it then too!

collector [sign in to see picture]

As Poppicat says above, my OH will engage in some ball juggling when she wants something. The amount of pressure delivered will indicate if she wants to top.

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

I suppose its a way of checking for unwanted lumps and bumps. And us gents can do the same for our ladies boobs.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

j&lxxxx wrote:

I suppose its a way of checking for unwanted lumps and bumps. And us gents can do the same for our ladies boobs.

I do also use it as a sneaky way of checking him over, but I also check his moles regularly, I'm over protective of him lol

cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

I love playing with them & he loves them being played with

scorpiosami [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

I did once stroke there by accident when pulling a blanket up and got an elbow in the nose as it tickled him so it might not be worth trying.

This made me chuckle. My partner is the same, very sensitive. My partner before him like a bit more rough and wasn't too sensitive down there so our first time I got a good telling off and told to be nice.. Oops.

Certain he'd at least slap my hand away, and that's if he could control the reflex to just jump and hit me ha.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.