• Best toy for finding G-Spot?

Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]

Cheap&Easy wrote:

If I could afford it, I personally would get this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31758 just because it's got the clitoral stimulator on it too. :)

I was leaning that way Cheap&Easy until Poppea's comment. I think if we were going to insert and just enjoy the vives that would be the one to go for but we are hoping to build up friction and go for the squirt if we can over time so think the desruption to the clit vibe may actually detract more than add. So many considerations

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend the Rosa Rouge, it's truly awesome. It's the same shape as the original Rosa, just with two extra settings and the heat function which can be turned on or off. The warmth certainly made things more intense for me!

Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]

FoxxyFB wrote:

I'd recommend the Rosa Rouge, it's truly awesome. It's the same shape as the original Rosa, just with two extra settings and the heat function which can be turned on or off. The warmth certainly made things more intense for me!

Thanks FoxyFB. Well that's it. Our minds are set. Rosa Rouge and the three other items are firmly in our buy list. Sitting down this evening with other half to purchase (call us odd but we like to buy stuff together... It's a bit of a thrill both being there and adds some excitement to waiting for the package(s!) to arrive... And usually leads to sex to boot

We are really looking forward to trying this stuff. Thanks again everyone... U rock.

Update and reviews to follow

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.