• Best toy for finding G-Spot?

Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]

Poppea wrote:

Spoonerism wrote:

Hiya! A few toys that are highly commended in the reviewing community for G-Spotting/squirting are:

Njoy Pure Wand: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

Jopen Comet (discontinued by LH but I ADORE mine for squirting): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27171

I have to second this. The Pure Wand works a charm and makes everybody squirt, but it is heavy and hard to wield for longer. As it is perfect for working the p-spot, too, you should really consider buying one anyway.

I love the Key Comet Wand best. It makes me squirt every time I use it, is really easy to handle and won't give me cramps in my hands or tire me out before I'm done. The weight is perfect and the silicone gives the perfect drag on the g-spot.

Funny thing was, I was never able to locate my g-spot by myself before I bought a Key Comet Wand. My partners were able to find it and make me squirt but I couldn't do it myself. The moment I got the wand this changed.

If you are going through the motions make sure you don't stop when the need to pee arises. That's the moment you have to up your efforts, get faster and really work on that spot. Or as Epiphora says: "Thrust like a mofo." This is not the time to listen when your wife says its too much, just go on and go harder and faster, work through it and she'll squirt.

Thanks Poppea... maybe I have been reading this thread too long but these comments are getting hotter and hotter. Going to hold out a little longer then we will make our choice. As it stands we have 3 different toys in mind and are likely to get all three. Shame the Key Comet isnt available on LH - your description makes it very tempting to find elsewhere though!

Poppea [sign in to see picture]

Shame the Key Comet isnt available on LH - your description makes it very tempting to find elsewhere though!

Please do, its curve resembles the Pure Wands, all the glory with half the heft. I got all mine (3! because I was afraid I'd loose or break it and never want to be without one ever again) from Amazon for 11€ each. So it is well worth to have a thorough look around for one. If not just drop me a line and I'll send you one of mine. I got a purple one whose case I just opened to see the colour and never used. I hate coloured toys, I think they all should be black, but hoped to like the purple anyway (I didn't, the other two are blue which is far better). And no, I'm not obsessive ;-)

Here is a great review about it and comments of other users this and other posts on this site too.

http://www.heyepiphora.com/2013/02/review-comet-g-wand/

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Fun for 2 wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

This is the only toy to ever find mine though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12953

Thanks young and fun95... the link doesnt seem to work (it happened to me on another post when I copied and pasted it). Can you give me the product name and i will search it

Jimmyjane form 6, incredible toy for g spot but nothing else tbh

Young and fun95 wrote:

Really? This is good news! I've been seriously intrigued by it since ages but was always wondering if it is curved enough to reach up to it and shied away from forking out this kind of money only to be disappointed in the end.

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

This little toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 seems to work wonders too.

Sadly my favorite all time best is a blue glass toy thats now discontinued, but that above is a good toy too.

Cuddlekins wrote:

This little toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 seems to work wonders too.

Sadly my favorite all time best is a blue glass toy thats now discontinued, but that above is a good toy too.

I couldn't make this work for the live of me! Maybe because its too slick to apply proper pressure or the angle was wrong for me, whatever it was, it wasn't for lack of trying over a couple of years with the damn thing. I threw it out the moment I was lucky with the Comet.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Poppea wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Really? This is good news! I've been seriously intrigued by it since ages but was always wondering if it is curved enough to reach up to it and shied away from forking out this kind of money only to be disappointed in the end.

It's the only one to manage it for me, it's got strong rumbly vibrations too which is much better than a buzz, would certainly recomend it!

Poppea wrote:

Shame the Key Comet isnt available on LH - your description makes it very tempting to find elsewhere though!

Please do, its curve resembles the Pure Wands, all the glory with half the heft. I got all mine (3! because I was afraid I'd loose or break it and never want to be without one ever again) from Amazon for 11€ each. So it is well worth to have a thorough look around for one. If not just drop me a line and I'll send you one of mine. I got a purple one whose case I just opened to see the colour and never used. I hate coloured toys, I think they all should be black, but hoped to like the purple anyway (I didn't, the other two are blue which is far better). And no, I'm not obsessive ;-)

Here is a great review about it and comments of other users this and other posts on this site too.

http://www.heyepiphora.com/2013/02/review-comet-g-wand/

Wow Poppea... that is soo nice of you ! We will have a look on amazon. If we can't get it I will drop you a message.

Young and fun95 wrote:

Fun for 2 wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

This is the only toy to ever find mine though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12953

Thanks young and fun95... the link doesnt seem to work (it happened to me on another post when I copied and pasted it). Can you give me the product name and i will search it

Thanks young and fun95. I like your review too

Hey everyone! Thanks to all of you for such a great response and really awesome ideas. My and my OH had a lot of fun last night looking through all the suggestions and I need to show her the couple through today. Figure it's only fare to let you know what we're thinking as you have all been so kind to contribute your experiences

As it stands we have decided to get no less than FOUR toys!!! ... two cheap-to-mid range g-spot toys, one bit expensive and one luxury (your suggestions made it impossible to chose just one and hey... we like to play so why not).

1) Lovehoney Multispeed Slimline G-Spot Vibrator - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 (these bad boy keeps popping up as a good squirt till and has good reviews... considering it's only £15 it's not much of a roll of the dice)

2) Lovehoney Silicone G-Spot Pleaser Magic Wand Attachment - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30700 (your review convinced Scorpius12 , although it is in the "Toy Tester's list" so we have added it to our wish list and will keep our fingers crossed first).

3) Doc Johnson iRide Sit On G-Spot Dual Motor Vibrator - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21184 (it's only based on one review so a bit of a risk but it looks like a hell lot of fun )

4) Now this is the hard bit. We can't decide out of three for our luxury buy. It's a straight fight between;

• L'Amourose Rosa Extra Quiet Rechargeable Prostate and G-Spot Vibrator (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909)

• L'Amourose Rosa Rouge Heat Up G-Spot Vibrator (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31874)

or the

• L'Amourose Denia Extra Quiet Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Vibrator (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31758)

This is the hardest decision... they all sound amazing (And I'm not letting the OH convince to buy FIVE!)

* Although as a side note we are actually buying five ... Poppea and others have convinced us the Jopen Comet might just be the thing we really want but it's discontinued on LH so we will be getting that elsewhere.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. There wasn't one single toy that didnt float our boat one way or another. I will update the thread with how they go as we delve further into the world of g-spot exploration and of course will review all items on LH. You guys rock!

that said... still a big decision to make on the top end toy, any more personal insight into those to help us swing the decision would be awesome. x

why do i make so many typos on forums -- i mean some aren't even typos, they are flat out spelling mistakes. I see them as soon as I post! (i'm really not that dumb Ipromise )

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Looks like you'll be having a lot of fun with those!

I love buying new toys it's always so exciting :D

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

It really depends.

If you are buying it purely for the lady, then go for the Denia as it's got the external clit stimulator.

The Rosa is good if you are looking to use it for prostate play as well. And it's high quality silicone and waterproof, so a thorough cleaning is easy.

Just my two cents , as I have none of the L'Amourose toys myself, only eyeballing it heavily for now, so I can't make any informed suggestions, but I ruled the Denia out for myself. It's too much of a gamble if the clit arm is sitting right on spot or not and I'm not much for interrupeted clit play which one would have when gliding up and down on the toy, anyway. So I'd go for either the Rosa or the Rouge and add a clit vibe or have my partner or myself fingering my clit.

Also the Rosa and the Rouge make for fantastic p-spot toys, which would double your mileage.

Fun for 2 wrote:

Wow Poppea... that is soo nice of you ! We will have a look on amazon. If we can't get it I will drop you a message.

You are really welcome to do so, I spent next to nothing on it and you could give me a very small LH voucher to make up for the shipping to the UK. This way LH would have a sale in the end ;-) It would be a shame to have one rot in the drawer and you spending nearly as much on it as a Njoy Pure Wand is. Better invest the money in a Pure Wand and have both.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Looks like you'll be having a lot of fun with those!

I love buying new toys it's always so exciting :D

We hope so . Yes - we do too; it's alwasy a blast when a new addition to the collection arrive. Excited!

Poppea wrote:

Just my two cents , as I have none of the L'Amourose toys myself, only eyeballing it heavily for now, so I can't make any informed suggestions, but I ruled the Denia out for myself. It's too much of a gamble if the clit arm is sitting right on spot or not and I'm not much for interrupeted clit play which one would have when gliding up and down on the toy, anyway. So I'd go for either the Rosa or the Rouge and add a clit vibe or have my partner or myself fingering my clit.

Also the Rosa and the Rouge make for fantastic p-spot toys, which would double your mileage.

Oh! That's a good point Poppea. Almost took our eye off the ball there! our objective here really is G-Spot stimulation... and more than that we want to be going at building up enough friction on the thing along with the vibes to hopefully get some squirting action going. I guess of course it comes down to taste but just texted my OH your comment and she agrees, she thinks the disruption to continous stimulation on the clit would be a distraction and using our existing toys (magic wand springs to mind) or just fingers / tongue on the clit would be best for us whilst ploughing away at the G area. Good catch Poppea

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

Fun for 2, keep us updated on this thread if she squirts I might give the toy that works a go, I looked at the Njoy one but its quite expensive.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.