• Best toy for finding G-Spot?

    1410454996
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    FrozenAngel wrote:

    Vibrating - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31758

    Non vibrating - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30913

    Those are my top two for G-Spot stim. x

    Thanks FrozenAngel (cool name btw)... We definatley want to go with vibrating and I like the dual clit/g-spot dimension. It isn't cheap but to be honest we'd happily pay double or more for a toy which could get the waterfall flowing

    1410455230
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    Fitnessfreak wrote:

    If you cant find g spot with OH fingers does that mean you can forget it with toys?

    I hope not Fitnessfreak . We have had sessions where she has built up that "urge to pee" when generically working on the rough area you would hope to find it but havent been able to locate it on the money as yet.

    (To be honest, even if we spend the rest of our lives looking for it without finding at least we will have lots of fun trying )

    1410455342
    Essence [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    Cheap&Easy wrote:

    What I want to know is... WHY is it funny? It's like laughing at someone's misfortune.

    Genuine question.

    To be honest it was a simple laugh to myself. I think the wheres wally part was what made me laugh not at all at peoples misfortune. I wouldn't do that I am far from that type of person! As I said it was a silly comment and again I apologise
    1410455473
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    sexytime87 wrote:

    We have this Annabelle Knight Ooooh! Powerful G-Spot Vibrator and oh my this thing makes me squirt every single time we use it.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28042

    Thanks sexytime... at that price I think I will buy along with one of the more expensive options. Not going to mind rolling the dice £15 and if it has the same effect as it does on you I will buy a box load to make sure we are never without!!!

    (Something sooo hot about a woman saying "makes me squirt every time btw"). One day with any luck...

    1410455491
    Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 371
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    Fun for 2 wrote:

    Fitnessfreak wrote:

    If you cant find g spot with OH fingers does that mean you can forget it with toys?

    I hope not Fitnessfreak . We have had sessions where she has built up that "urge to pee" when generically working on the rough area you would hope to find it but havent been able to locate it on the money as yet.

    (To be honest, even if we spend the rest of our lives looking for it without finding at least we will have lots of fun trying )

    I think we are at the same stage, we had a really steamy session once with the kids down stairs my wife was really getting into it and pretty sure on the verge and my daughter come up the stairs haha bad but funny too, we carried on when the kids were in bed but never happend.

    1410455543
    Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2011

    Hiya! A few toys that are highly commended in the reviewing community for G-Spotting/squirting are:

    Njoy Pure Wand: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

    Jopen Comet (discontinued by LH but I ADORE mine for squirting): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27171

    And the Lelo Ella (also discontinued for some reason and also great): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14702

    1410455585
    butterflybee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 366
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Essence wrote:

    You know what I have apologised to people if any that were offended.

    IMO ha! Funny!

    You hear a lot about people not being able to orgasm through penetrative sex like you cant but yes you can. Theres a lot of people who thought they couldn't orgasm and sometimes its just down to things like technique or the person they are with or if they are comfortable.

    I know there are people who cant orgasm at all and I wasnt pointing it to them because im not a nasty person I obviously made a comment and didnt really think about people like yourself getting offended.

    Again I apologise

    There are people who cannot orgasm through penetrative sex, I know because I am one of them! The only way I can orgasm through penetrative sex is if I have clitoral stimulation alongside. I actually posted a thread a while back asking about orgasm through penetrative sex alone, and I was definitely not the only one who cannot. It's really not as simple as oh well everyone can do it if only they tried. I have tried many many times to no avail.
    1410455630
    Essence [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    Puddleduck wrote:

    IMO essence I find you offensive and disrespectful I don't care to argue with you with but I think you need to word things better.

    I dont care to argue either this was not my intention. Thanks for your input! But say I had difficulty putting my thoughts into words. .. you'd be offending me!
    1410455743
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    Cheap&Easy wrote:

    +1 on what FrozenAngel said.

    I've had some kind of pleasure from there but not an actual mind-blowing orgasm. It's not that I can't find it, it's that I prefer other types of stimuli.

    That's good to know Cheap&Easy. My OH definatley likes that area to be played with but she hasn't been able to zone in on the actual spot... hopefully she will enjoy it when we hit the bad boy. If not it's still fun looking

    1410455849
    Essence [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    butterflybee wrote:

    Essence wrote:

    You know what I have apologised to people if any that were offended.

    IMO ha! Funny!

    You hear a lot about people not being able to orgasm through penetrative sex like you cant but yes you can. Theres a lot of people who thought they couldn't orgasm and sometimes its just down to things like technique or the person they are with or if they are comfortable.

    I know there are people who cant orgasm at all and I wasnt pointing it to them because im not a nasty person I obviously made a comment and didnt really think about people like yourself getting offended.

    Again I apologise

    There are people who cannot orgasm through penetrative sex, I know because I am one of them! The only way I can orgasm through penetrative sex is if I have clitoral stimulation alongside. I actually posted a thread a while back asking about orgasm through penetrative sex alone, and I was definitely not the only one who cannot. It's really not as simple as oh well everyone can do it if only they tried. I have tried many many times to no avail.
    this has got way out of hand!! I never said there wasn't! And I never said the words everyone could if they tried!
    1410455927
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    I forgot to mention that if you have a magic wand, this attachment is fantastic. I have this and have reviewed it too, it is really powerful :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30700

    Hey.. as luck has it we do have a magic wand! Hands down best toy we own (for both of us). Good option. I will take a look at your review Scorpius; be interested to know if it has the "desired effect".

    Thanks

    1410455967
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Aaaanyways kinda derailing from the thread.
    With gspot stimulation I do get wetter, I haven't squirted and my gspot orgasms aren't as intense as clitoral ones

    1410456010
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Do the attachments fit on the Tracey coz wand?

    1410456312
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    Cheap&Easy wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29070 I own this one. It's good and the battery life is good. I prefer it for clitoral stimulation but it's good for the G spot too.

    Thanks for the link Cheap&Easy . Some of the others seem to have better reviews but if your personal experience is good with this then im definatley throwing it in the mix. Gonna see if anymore suggestions, experiences come through and then will do some happy shopping with the OH this evening. Will be sure to share what we go for and how it works out.

    1410456579
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    Spoonerism wrote:

    Hiya! A few toys that are highly commended in the reviewing community for G-Spotting/squirting are:

    Njoy Pure Wand: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

    Jopen Comet (discontinued by LH but I ADORE mine for squirting): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27171

    And the Lelo Ella (also discontinued for some reason and also great): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14702

    Thanks Spoonerism. Shame about the discontinued ones... we love earning "Oh Points" on LH but must admit, "ADORE mine for squirting" is pretty hard to ignore. Will see if I can find somewhere

    1410456802
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Aaaanyways kinda derailing from the thread.
    With gspot stimulation I do get wetter, I haven't squirted and my gspot orgasms aren't as intense as clitoral ones

    Thanks for sharing your experience pinkanimal. My OH definatley gets wetter when we are working the gspot area and has in the past had sensations that she is going to pee but we have never seemed to find that one definative spot that is out and out without doubt the spot and the sensation to pee never turns into that waterfall we are both craving. We aren't hung up on it and we have loads of fun trying, but would be nice!

    1410457095
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    essence - thanks for aplogising for your earlier comment. I didnt take direct offense but did read it as a bit off key to be honest so glad to hear you didnt mean to cause offense.

    Thanks everyone for making sure no one would be offended and for voicing your own experiences.

    It's a really nice community on here

    1410457293
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    Cheap&Easy wrote:

    Don't forget LH have 365 day returns within the UK, so if you don't have the desired effect, you can return them for a refund or exchange. :)

    Is that real Cheap&Easy? I honestly had no idea about that!!! We have never been dissapointed by the things we have bought from LH but a 365 day return policy?!?!?! That is unreal... awesome!

    it's certainly incentive to feel more free about trying the more expensive items that we have been waiting on more reviews to be written on first. Hmmm, quite excited by that

    1410458180
    Essence [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    Glad you didnt take offence m8. It just all went wrong 😕

    Im actually quite glad people picked up on it tbh!

    Anyway im done on here.

    one more thing.... that pee sensation. ... get your OH to empty their bladder. It will help with relaxing knowing they wont pee. When the sensation comes back you know your safe then get your OH to bare down and push through! P.s plenty of towels may be needed if they do squirt. ☺


    Again sorry and laters

    1410458251
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2013

    Essence wrote:

    Glad you didnt take offence m8. It just all went wrong 😕

    Im actually quite glad people picked up on it tbh!

    Anyway im done on here.

    one more thing.... that pee sensation. ... get your OH to empty their bladder. It will help with relaxing knowing they wont pee. When the sensation comes back you know your safe then get your OH to bare down and push through! P.s plenty of towels may be needed if they do squirt. ☺


    Again sorry and laters

    Thanks Essence... catch you soon

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.