• The Gentleman's Club. Ladies First.

Essence [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the club if you think your man enough!

First things first introducing the founders.

Founder, Essence

CoFounders, stuburns. For for 2. Fitnessfreak.

This club is for those who put their OH first when it comes to finishing.

Your OH is your priority and priorities come first.

Enjoy! ☺

Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]

Haha, So pleased you actually started a club... . So let me add my contribution; I love to see my OH cum, and cum hard, it is THE thing that edges me beyond edging and I just bust it. On the rare occasion that I go first, I have pretty good stamina and can hold my own but it's more like I am putting on a show rather than being there in the moment with her. It just seems the natural order for us anyway... works other ways for others assume. Would love to hear from othe LH users :-)

Fun for 2 wrote:

Haha, So pleased you actually started a club... . So let me add my contribution; I love to see my OH cum, and cum hard, it is THE thing that edges me beyond edging and I just bust it. On the rare occasion that I go first, I have pretty good stamina and can hold my own but it's more like I am putting on a show rather than being there in the moment with her. It just seems the natural order for us anyway... works other ways for others assume. Would love to hear from othe LH users :-)

great opener funfor2. Now u think about it being like ur putting on a show, try to acknowledge it and put urself in the moment and hold ur mindset there. Eventually it will come naturally and you could be in the moment for longer maybe!?
    Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]

OK... I'm taking that lead and will feedabck! (although read my comments on other threads about having a regularity of sex and our "date night" with my partner so will have so wait a few days ). Not long and belive me "I AM COUNTING!"

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

As a general rule my OH cums first 95% of the time, when she doesn't it's usually for a very good reason, or the sex is so good I can't contain myself, but generally make a point of making her scream first.

It's only good manners after all ;)

Will do funfor2, hope it helps 👍

"Good manners' protectyournuts! Thats the gentleman's club way of thinking 👏 but not just that enjoying doing it for your own pleasure too. I relish the thought and love to pleasure my OH.... you could say I like to elevate their mind body and soul to another level. Being able to give such an experience on such a level is ALMOST godly!

Keep it up guys!

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

In our case it's always my OHs pleasure that counts first.

I guess we've gone one step further than most in that I am kept in a chastity cage fo a lot of the time - really until she wants to play with her cock.This has some very distinct advantages for my OH.

Firstly she doesn't feel under pressure to 'perform' for me, in fact it's usually taken that I won't be cumming and if I do it's a bonus.

Secondly by having a start point where she doesn't feel she has to reciprocate means that she's more relaxed and can literally lie back and enjoy. As a consequence she is more likely to cum hard.

Lastly the longer I'm confined for the harder I tend to work at pleasing her - although I have to say that I work pretty hard at it most the time.

I know that this is not for everyone (in fact I guess I'll probably get a lot of stick about being kept in chastity) but it works for us.

alibnmimi [sign in to see picture]

Mr here... and yes, for me it is important that Mrs Mimi is satisfied first, or at least gets to that point first.. usually I join in at that stage and this finishes quickly for me too... but I prefer when we both achieve her pleasure.

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

I always put the missus first in bed. Pleasuring her is what I enjoy most about sex. I just wish she was receptive to it more often - once every two to three months, at most.

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Always try & make sure that MrsB comes first, generally look for a 2 - 1 result. We're pretty tuned into each other after all these years and the 2nd tends to be simultaneous.

It's good to show your lady you appreciate her :)

Lovin the fact this club has drawn so much attention in such a short time... impressed!

Make her whither, tremble and shake..... make her remember the occasion/s. 👍🎩😈💦💦💦

Lovin the fact this club has drawn so much attention in such a short time... impressed!

Make her whither, tremble and shake..... make her remember the occasion/s. 👍🎩😈💦💦💦

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Oh I'm loving this new club.. Us ladies will be in the coffee shop 😀

Delboy1991 wrote:

hi delboy1991 ☺ theres no "no ladies" rule here so feel free to join 😉
    Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

Essence wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

hi delboy1991 ☺ theres no "no ladies" rule here so feel free to join 😉

Well that's nice to read. I've been biting my tounge not to call out the hetronormativity and gender bias. Nice to know it wasn't intentional (seriously, it's really hard not to sound sarky when typing).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.