• What is your naughtiest fantasy

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

Mine is to have a MMF 3some with another bi-curios guy so we can explore together.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Before I got with my OH she had a sex only gay relationship with her best friend, they were both "experimenting". She is still best mates with her, so my fantasy is to watch the pair of them relive there "experiment" in our bed, to add to my fantasy my OH is a busty brunette and her best friend slim blonde!

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Sk1966, love it!

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Sk1966, love it!

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Cheers Matt

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I always had a thing about being taken by workies when I was younger, although not so much any more. Something about dirty hands and older, stronger men. It got so bad that I got into the habit of masturbating in the local breaker's yard. The smell of oil was a ridiculous turn-on for some reason.

If my O/H had that fantasy I'd be too worn out to work on my VW's at the weekend.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to go to the hotel in London with the dungeon & all the toys/ outfits..But going to have to wait until I win the lottery :(

Will happen one day.

hornybeavers [sign in to see picture]

Would love my wife to answer the door to the takeaway delivery man in a see thru slip. She would then take the delivery off him turn around and bending over place in on the floor. She then asks him if there is anything that he can see that he likes, to which he replies yes. she can see the bulge in his pants so she puts her hand down his pants and touches his cock. She then lets him put his finger in her and she then says sorry ill have to shut the door as my takeaway is getting cold. While this is going on i am spying on the through the gap in the door wanking myself silly.

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

FFFM

I know that sounds greedy but I like attention at the minute so would love to try it.

The spark [sign in to see picture]

mine is a bit of a long one that I have been thinking about all day after seeing this thread haha. Been talking it over my partner and she doesnt mind the idea but sadly I dont think we will ever actually find someone we would both be happy inviting in for the fantasy (some parts are prob better left a fantasy)...... Anyway the fantasy goes.

One day I get a text from my partner (while I think she is working away). She asks me to meet her at a local hotel near the stables she goes to. She tells me the room number along with a time. I turn up to the room and knock on the door to be greated by my partner dressed up in her full riding gear including her black riding boots, her tight light brown breechs and her white shirt.. She is sweating and I can tell she hasnt long been for a ride. She greats me with a passionate kiss and runs her hand down to feel my already hard member through my jeans.

As I look round the room I notice that there are two double beds. The first bed has black leather cuffs comming from each corner of the bedframe. Around the room I also see a collection of various toys and bondage items include a riding crop which she quickly picks up and uses to instruct me to strip down naked and lie on the bed. She quickly tightens up all the restraints so that I am completly help less to move at all.

She then slowly slides on top of my naked body (while she if fully clothed) and positions herself so that her sweaty lady part is above my face with her black boots eaither side of my head. She watches as I try hard to taste her through the tick material with no luck. Eventually she slides off me and I watch her slowly strip down and use a vast number of toys to give herself orgasm after orgasm. She even places a penis gag in my mouth and makes me pleasure her both anal and traditionally.

I then watch her get dressed again and step outside the room. When she returns she is with antoher man. I watch still tied to the bed as he takes her on the bed next to me. I watch her orgasm over and over with a man twice the size of me. I can only cry out as she takes his load every possible way. At one point they move on the same bed as me and he takes her from behind while her face is positioned just cm away from my face. We lock eyes as she orgams.

Eventually the other man leaves, my partner then makes me clean her out completly before giving me a good seeing to. After that she takes off all the restraints and we head home together..

Wow up that story doesnt break the rules. Ive been thinking about it all day so its quite detailed. Some parts of the story we have tried. Dont think we would ever actually invite another man in though...

rogerthechorister [sign in to see picture]

Hmm. Interesting.

My ex tended to wear short skirts, and I did try to finger her from behind on a glass-sided esclator, while standing so close behind that nobody could see - but she was having none of it.

My current is ready to tend to experiment, but it's so hard to drive experimentation with commands...

Another naughtiest fantasy ;

Late at night I have been messaging a woman that I have found v v sexy. A bit of online flirting. Getting to understand what we both might like.

It begins to get a little bit heavier. I begin fantasising and masturbating over photos that she has posted online. I get the impression that she is fantasising a lot about me.

After a bit of seeing where the land lies we arrange to meet at a lovely country hotel, close to the airport where I will be departing for business the following day. I book a room as I hope for an erotic outcome.

I have no idea what she looks like in her face. She is sexy,voluptuous and I imagine her to be mischievous but downright sexy in her sparking and beautiful face. I see her almost immediately as I enter the bar. Not too tall but statuesque. A full and very sexy voluptuous body. Fantastic and beautiful full breasts. Very sexy athletic legs. A gleam in her eyes from her sexy strong features. Hot xx. I approach the woman cautiously with my heart thumping and a stirring from within. "Hi, would you like a glass of something sparkling or stronger ? " Hoping that I have got this right and this goddess is the woman I have been flirting with. She looks me up and down with a glint in her eyes. " A bottle of fizz will be good for starters " I take a seat next to this tigress at the bar. We clink our glasses. Introduce ourselves. Myself Paul and Samantha, who likes to be known as Sam.

Half way through the bottle we are chatting and whilst laughing and becoming animated Sam knocks her glass of fizz into my lap. She is horrified !!! " Don't worry I will go and change"

" You have a room ?" Sam asks. " Er yes I have a flight tomorrow "

Sam says " Go up and I'll bring the fizz up in a minute. What's yr rm number ? "

I just finished changing my wet trousers and there is a knock on the door. I open it to see Sam,the fizz but she is also carrying a holdall.

"Hi" Sam lifts her hand and suddenly I am dazed lying on the floor face down. She is breathing in my ear pulling my hands behind my back. " You are a very bad man " she says. My shirt is ripped off. Trousers pulled down and legs splayed with a spreader. Hands bound with my arms raised. I feel her hard nipples against my back. Rubbing up and down. I am turned over. Her tits are magnificent. Firm and full. Sam sits back straddling me. Pulls an aerosole. Shit I am gonna get maced. She squirts the cream on her tits and forces my head between them. I am in heaven. Devouring her full tits and licking, sucking the hard erect nipples. She pulls down her frilly pink panties. Revealing a 7 inch dildo. Squirting cream on it she forces if into my mouth. Then Queens me. Rubbing her juicy ass all over my wanting face.

Sam turns me over and lifts my ass in the air. I can feel her 'cock' against my ass and hands rubbing my throbbing shaft. She forces her way in. I feel the vibrations from the bullet buzzing her clit. She is going crazy ramming me as she gets hotter and hotter. Suddenly she pulls out and turns me on my back. " I wanna see yr face when I fuck you hard and cum even harder" she says. Sam is pushing harder and faster. I feel my arse straining but my cock is so hard. God this is so good. She screams and parts my legs wider. She cums and I have shot my p spot jizz all over her tits. Bad boy she pants. Pulling my head up and making me lick my sweet jizz from her hard erect nipples and firm breasts. Next time yr in me she says.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Mmmm.....very sexy. Will have to think about that later on tonight;) Here's fantasy I've had recently.

My husband was away for the day and I had arranged to meet a man I had been flirting with but had never actually met. I'm nervous as I arrive at the hotel and knock on the door of his room. The door opens and I'm face to face with a gorgeous guy, great body and sexy smile. We go into the room and sit chatting on the bed for a while, it soon becomes clear that we find each other very attractive.

He tells me he wants to look at me so I take off my clothes and lean back on the bed in my red and black basque, stockings and red knickers. I'm already turned on and my knickers are getting damp as he pushes me back and kisses me long and hard. I run my hands over his body , it feels exciting to touch a man who isn't my husband. Pulling up his T shirt I smooth my fingers over his hairy chest, his skin warm and inviting.

He pulls my breasts out from my basque and squashes them together as he licks and sucks my nipples, it feels like absolute heaven !

I have my hand down my knickers touching myself but he pulls my hand away and slids down the bed until his face is between my legs. Pulling my knickers off he starts to slowly lick my pussy, his tongue wet and hot against my skin. I put my hands on his head and push him down harder on to me as he grips my thighs and forces them apart as far as they'll go. I cum with a gush as he pins me to the bed.

I look up to see him now kneeling in front of me with my juices still running down his chin and I lean forward and kiss him, tasting myself on his lips. He quickly strips off his clothes and stands in front of me. I'm literally throbbing with desire, I want him so much.

I wrap my lips round his hard cock and begin to lick and suck, feeling his hands twisting my hair as he pushes himself deep into my throat. He says he wants to be inside me and flips me over as plunges into me doggy style. I'm so wet that I'm squelching loudly as he thrusts in and out. I rub my clit and feel myself cumming for a second time as my pussy pulsates around his cock. Suddenly he pulls out and I hear him groan loudly as I feel his hot cum hitting my lower back and starting to run down over my bum.

Once we've recovered we dress and go our separate ways, feeling slightly guilty but not so much that it stops us arranging a second time!

Ooooh WF a v v v hot fantasy. Love it xx

El terriblo [sign in to see picture]

Wow Wild flower that is a nice intense one ;)

This is mine:

As me and my other half come back from a night of drinks, she suggests to have a nice long session before going to bed, so I start by kissing her and slowly reach under her skirtand lift off her thong.

I start to undo her corset revealing her naked perky 34DD breasts with those perfect pink nipples which I desire to suck so much and caress, and tease, and the colour of her skin so white yet not as white as snow, just divine.

I lead her into the bedroom and we end up on our kingsize bed, where we kiss and bite eachother while she feels my raging manhood press against her soft lips through my jeans.

As i bite her neck one last time I take out the blind fold from the bedside drawer and after applying that I strap both her arms and legs to the bed with the under bed bondage gear.

As i fasten each leather strap i glide my finger tip over he nipples to her v spot and down to her inner thigh avoiding heer most sensitive spots to highten things and press it against her lips, she receives this invitation and starts sucking on my finger like a good slave.

I start to move between her legs and lift up the skirt slowly,as I do this I drag the tip of my tongue up her inner thigh and stop just before touching her clit.

I breath on her gently and let her feel the heat of my body warming her while I brush past her minimul pubic hair with my mouth, after playing with ther for so long and hear her beg for more, I decide she has endured enough and give her what she desires.

I brush my wet lower lip up her clit slowly but only once.

As I do this I hear and feel her shudder, with my soft hands I stroke and massage the insides of her thighs with my finger tips and gently start licking her, tasting her, enjoying her, relishing her every being and taking more and more of her essence in my mouth.

As I drag the tip of my tongue up between her lips it tickles her inside but only slightly making the next bit even more desirable, I suddenly insert the tip of my tongue into her and retract and push it back in with a rthym similar to another part of me.

As she gasps over and over again I bring her close to climax, but each time I tell her "Not until your master says so pet"

I start to glide my index finger inside of her, now wet and close to cuming I overwhelm her by licking her clit and that special sweet spot she always loves that I find with the tip of my tongue.

The faster I lick her the closer she is, and as I rub her deeper and deeper with my finger, I find her G-Spot and gently caress it slightly sower than I have done so far.

I tell her she can only cum when I start patting her and she knows exactly what that means, so to not give her time to react, I start sucking on her clit and massaging her g-spot at the same time in a circular motion while moving fast and faster, all the while I hear her begging her master to let her cum, but I wont not yet.

As I feel her insides tighten and I know the poor thing cant handle much more so while I am still rubbing her I take my lips away from hers and start tapping her clit with the palm of my hand and utter those three magic magic words" You may cum"

After a relentless wave of moans and whimpering of pleasure from her subsides, she sighs and rests again, but the best part is yet to come...

I tell her I am getting up and to remain thre until I return, and she obeys.

As i return with her bisexual friend from upstairs, I tell the friend what to do before openning the door and we walk in at the same time.

Her friend cant help but admire her beautiful and yet elegantnly erotic body and her traits that are nothing less than perfection. I notice her friend licks her lips, looks at me and I nod, I know exactly what she wants to do and it turns me on to see it and let it happen.

I walk over to my slave and take off her gag,her mouth now begging for me to be inside her wet soft mouth I unzip my jeans and present my manhood to her yearning lips.

Just as she is about to lick the pre-cum off of my swollen head, she feels the gentle rubbing and licking of her friend against her,feeling a foreign tongue enter itself inside of her, tasting her and hearing her friend moan, as she grabs ahold of my bound and naked slave thrusting her tongue deeper inside of her.....

And I will leave it that for now;)

I hope there's going to be a second part ;)

Me too. Some hot fantasises going on here x

El terriblo [sign in to see picture]

he he oh so you both liked it did you?

I bet you are both yearning for more then?

Yes please :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.