• kissing when you have cum in your mouth

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

adidan wrote:

Years ago i was with a girl who surprised me when after took my load in her mouth she then kissed me.

any thoughts?

I love it so much, My last OH used so try and swallow it all which left me chasing remnants of it round with my tounge as i kissed her afterwards.Then I started so pull out halfway through so i could lick it off her face to share with her.

Simkaz [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

Simkaz wrote:

I am now hoping we can progress this into me eventually being able to lick it off or out of her but I don't think I would be able to without her forcefully telling me to do it lol.

No harm in trying things at least once I guess....

I'll let you know of any progress if you like lol.

Have u managed it yet?? Or any1 else for that matter, .... I would love my bf to do this 2 me.. Ive told him thou he's not keen, having said this on weekend first he licked me after sex although he'd not cummed yet(we got disturbed) then I gave him a bj when we was alone again making him cum, while swallowing his load I came up and kissed him before he realised ... after a snigger he didnt seem to mind 2 much... think its perhaps just the thought .. maybe straight guys think theirs a stigma that their gay?? I dont no.... either way its a turn on.

Sorry I hadn't seen your reply, wish the forum gave notifications. :-)

We have cum kissed a few times now and I love it.

I am not having much joy breaking the cum barrier though. My wife did surprise me a few months ago. It was pitch black in the bedroom and just after I came she dissapeared for what felt like ages (i thought she was fumbling around looking for tissues) then all of a sudden she sat on my face, I had cum all over my face and in my mouth and had no option but to clean her up!!! I was in shock as I had no idea what was going to happen and couldn't see a damn thing lol. It did get me going again ;-)

I have since tried doing it myself after cumming but cannot break the barrier, I am pretty certain some hormone or chemicle must be resleased during orgasm which makes a male shut down!

We are going away for a long weekend today so I am going to try and break the cum barrier again, wish me luck!!! LOL

AshANDclare [sign in to see picture]

Never tired it. Though the Mrs has sucked me off and after a bit we have kissed kinda smell the cum that's about it..

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I dont mind kissing after she has a mouthfull but i prefer to cum on nipples and suck nipples after x

Ler [sign in to see picture]

It's a big turn on for me but not all of my partners enjoyed the idea. Though even in this case they were somewhat okay trying, seeing how excited it got me.

andziniho [sign in to see picture]

We've never tried a full snog afterwards, but she normally gulps it down as fast as she can.
    She does taste her own cum on my fingers, tongue etc. Guess it all depends on the moment.

AnalLover88 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to do this but OH doesn't like giving blow jobs. I would do it all the time if OH would :)

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

More recently the BJ fairy has been visiting more often and on more than one occasion Mrs LUC has popped up for a kiss afterwards.

First off I was a little taken aback but, I'm not about to not after she has done what she has done for me.

Hope that reads OK.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

I dont mind kissing after she has a mouthfull but i prefer to cum on nipples and suck nipples after x

I like the sound of that.

thanks Ive always enjoyed doing that x

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

My oh will not entertain tasting his cum in any way. He has never tried it either but has said it's something he doesn't fancy. He will play with me after he's cum in me but never orally. When I give him a bj I swallow and leave it a few minutes before kissing him. I like the taste of mine though and he likes mine too so it's all good.
    I find it fascinating how we are all different 😊

The world would be boring if everyone liked the same stuff :)

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

Both me and my girlfriend love kissing each other after having performed oral sex, including when she swallows. It is a very intimate and erotic situation, and it might just happen naturally if you have a good relationship!

Pomlady [sign in to see picture]

You are so right combi I  swallow my husbands cum then when I have finished we kiss i would feel hurt if he turned away

Kinkyhubby [sign in to see picture]

This is not for me I like to give my oh oral and kiss her afterwards but if she gives me oral then all the cum must be gone I don't want to taste it and have no wish to

Theatreman [sign in to see picture]

We do it sometimes, although it's slightly different and usually on the sitting room floor for ease, we have sex and then when I'm about to cum, I pull out, quickly move up on to my knees and up to my wife's face and shoot my cum over her face.
    Then I lick and suck up my cum and we then kiss for ages, a big messy cum kiss! It's great.

MikeW8 [sign in to see picture]

Not for me this one - never tasted my own cum before.

Obviously I kiss her just not a full on snog ;)

FreakyDigital [sign in to see picture]

Never had the chance to try it unfortunately, but it's always been a major turn-on for me. I even remember back nearing the end of our school days when me and a few friends were talking, this was around the age when everyone (everyone else at least) began having sex just before leaving school. One of my friends was talking about how his girlfriend got mad at him because he wouldn't kiss her after she had just gave him a blowjob because she had his cum in her mouth - I remember even back at that time in my teens being surprised that he was so against it, I flat out said it at the time even that I thought it was hot.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Its hot and if a woman is happy to take your cum in her mouth then has the confidence to kiss you we child try to encourage.

I find it very arusingvhavinggone down on a woman to then have her passionately kiss you clean your Lips and and face .

If you can't and its a hard limit communicate it to avoid embarrassment and upset on both your parts

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.