• kissing when you have cum in your mouth

Simkaz [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves to swallow my load. I asked her what it tastes like as I don't expect her to do it just to please me and me knowing that most of my ex's would never swallow and we ended up having a drunken talk about it for a very long time and I said I didn't expect her to do anything I wasn't prepared to try at least once (oops lol).

After that night I kept thinking about what I had said and it turned me on loads, I even tried cumming on her so I could lick it up but as soon as I finished cumming the urge would rapidly die and I couldn't bring myself to go near it!

Then a few weeks ago my wife gave me one of her fantastic bj's and I shot my load into her mouth and straight afterwards she dived up and planted the load into my mouth, I must say I was shocked as I wasn't expecting it but it never really tasted of much and I swallowed it without hesitation and to my surprise I was rock hard again instantly!!!

I am now hoping we can progress this into me eventually being able to lick it off or out of her but I don't think I would be able to without her forcefully telling me to do it lol.

No harm in trying things at least once I guess....

I'll let you know of any progress if you like lol.

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

I love it. Also licking and eating when finished m

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Pretty sure I'd gag but then again theres no way it would happen to me anyway as the OH refuses to let me cum in her mouth anyway

meteorites66 [sign in to see picture]

Can't say I enjoyed the taste as I found it a bit bitter so kudos to my girlfriend for swallowing.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Simkaz wrote:

I am now hoping we can progress this into me eventually being able to lick it off or out of her but I don't think I would be able to without her forcefully telling me to do it lol.

No harm in trying things at least once I guess....

I'll let you know of any progress if you like lol.

Have u managed it yet?? Or any1 else for that matter, .... I would love my bf to do this 2 me.. Ive told him thou he's not keen, having said this on weekend first he licked me after sex although he'd not cummed yet(we got disturbed) then I gave him a bj when we was alone again making him cum, while swallowing his load I came up and kissed him before he realised ... after a snigger he didnt seem to mind 2 much... think its perhaps just the thought .. maybe straight guys think theirs a stigma that their gay?? I dont no.... either way its a turn on.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Snowballing is fun i love it just because ive cum the fun doesn't have to end at that.

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

Do love a little cheeky snowball! Also, if I haven't come yet and he has.. If he wants me to come he will go down on me even if he has just come inside me ❤️ Brings me off in no time! I love that. If there is loads he will come back up and spit it into my mouth :).

collector [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps an opportunity to use this in a bondage game? If he is tied up and being teased to the point of ejaculating into the domme's mouth by accident, seems a good punishment to pass the load back! Even better when aligned with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28813

Gadget girl [sign in to see picture]

My OH always kisses me after going down on me, I often give him a BJ until he comes in my mouth, I swallow and he will often kiss me but not when his cum is still in my mouth

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Gadget girl wrote:

My OH always kisses me after going down on me, I often give him a BJ until he comes in my mouth, I swallow and he will often kiss me but not when his cum is still in my mouth

Thats exactly what I made him do, toke him 10 secs to realise.. but never the less hopefully closer to him cumming inside me then cleanning up.... mmmmm ;)

shaunjean [sign in to see picture]

i love my wife kissing me after i have cum and she has it in her mouth then we both just let ourselves go...love the wet patch on the bed but always make her sleep at that side lol

Graham76 [sign in to see picture]

I've always enjoyed it. :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I kiss my boyfriend after he's cum in my mouth, he doesn't seem to mind. I don't save his cum though to make him taste it, I normally swallow it or let it dribble out of my mouth, depends how I feel.

He finds it hot to cum in my mouth though :) He says it's kinky! I can only imagine what he would say if he read about some of the kinks on here! His kinks are tame in comparison bless him. He loves it though, so do I.

He has kissed me after he's given me oral too, he says I taste amazing so probably wants to share that with me, the little kinkster lol.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hubby just seems to love kissing me fullstop no matter what I have in my mouth ! Only thing he draws the line at is Marmite lol

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

yeah defo done it , absoloutly nothing wrong with it , sharing is caring

LaSlut [sign in to see picture]

Ive kissed other guys after another guy blew his load in my mouth... But I tend to drink something to mask it off...

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Since my wife doesn't like to swallow my cum I asked her quite a long time ago to kiss me with her mouth full. We did and we both liked it a lot, so nowadays it has become a habit when she's given me a bj.

Graham76 [sign in to see picture]

LaSlut wrote:

Ive kissed other guys after another guy blew his load in my mouth... But I tend to drink something to mask it off...

That sounds quite fun! ;)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

My OH purs his hands up and backs off lol xx no snowballing here. However he often does it to me and also fingers me and offers it up for me to suck or lick clean xx I have no problems I like the taste of me and him ;)

mr_L [sign in to see picture]

I would love to kiss after giving and receiving oral, unforuntely my wife thinks 'vanilla' oral sex is gross.

To get a BJ is a treat, to cum in her mouth is impossible, to hold it in her mouth while I kiss her afterwards.... dream on!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.