• kissing when you have cum in your mouth

Love-Ed [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a fan of tasting my cum on/in girls but absolutely love it the other way round! When they taste there cum on me, fingers, mouth or cock either way i find it a massive turn on!

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

my oh has kissed me and gave me my cum back i thought it was very horrny im allways kissing her after shes cum on my face

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

my oh has kissed me and gave me my cum back i thought it was very horrny im allways kissing her after shes cum on my face

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

I just finished on my wife's face and I wanted to kiss her her but I couldn't!

Combi [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy kissing my wife after a bj and I've cum inher mouth.

i find it sexy and re enforces the bond between us.

imagine how she would feel if the male pulled away from a kiss after she had given you great joy.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

I have never tried this, but it sounds interesting. At least your woman takes it in the mouth. And I hate it when you go down on a woman and she won't let you kiss her afterwards - so like for like I think!

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

I would try it with my wife why not but dont really cum from head more sex

Fun for 2 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try this! My OH has the worst gag reflex though and doesn't let me cum in her mouth. Shame, the thought of "swapping" is super super hot to me! She makes up for it in other ways tho

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

I have kissed my OH after she has let me cum in her mouth on a couple of occasions although she has either swallowed first or has gagged to the extent that there's none left inside.

Can't say that I found it either a turn on or off - just different.

But definitely wasn't going to not kiss her after she'd let me cum in her mouth, which I know isn't a fav of hers.

Iove2beSlavegirl! [sign in to see picture]

you should both try a 3rd person who is either a girl or a guy dressed as a girl and make sweet dominant kinky fun and use the slavegirl as a kinky humiliation dirty work slut, then you can cum all over his face and make him swallow. Slaves love to be made do the dirty work

Iove2beSlavegirl! [sign in to see picture]

i wish your gf had me tied and wearing slutty clothing so you could put your cock in my mouth and keep it there as long as you want because id be tied and anything im told to do id do for the humiliation sexiness... While i get fucked by her strap on in my bent over open unprotected bum gets filled and thrilled... sorry im just so kinky

Buttsinyourface [sign in to see picture]

I would probably do it as a joke one day, just because my fiancé hasn't tasted his own cum.

solidius [sign in to see picture]

Have done this once love the thoaght of it but found that after i have cum im reluctant to have it.But wofe found best to take some in her mouth share it whilst im still cumming.It doesnt happen as often as i would like and think if it was by suprisw i would be less reluctant.Having to ask prior kind of took fun out of it.

Thefishes [sign in to see picture]

Good idea - bug always bottle it when it's time!

Thefishes [sign in to see picture]

*meant to say " but" - I agree with solidius - if I am still cumming then great for a quick bit of swapping ! 5 seconds later and it doesn't seem like such a good idea. '

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

My bf half n half on this hewill let me kiss him but not a good passionate kiss after ive swallowed -_- guess some blokes just a bit funny about it, personally its quite z turn on when he does it 2 me ;) x

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

First time OH and I did this (deliberately, to see what it was like) we ended up having a very long and passionate kiss - so long that it got me aroused again and we did some more serious action. So, I'm certainly up for it

Honey B [sign in to see picture]

Del8 i can sympathize with the both of you, i have swallowed my husbands cum only twice in our relationship and that was twice too many. I am open to try most things and i would do anything to please my OH but i cant stop myself from gagging, the smell, taste and texture makes me gag so much that if i think if i tried it again i would actually throw up at the point of ejaculation, which would be awfull, i so wish i could enjoy it but unfortunately no amount of flavoured lube or mouth wash could stop this from happening.

One tip i did try was to take a big swallow just as he came so that it hit the back of my throat as i gulped, she could try that perhaps.

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

This is a major fantasy of mine but my wife will not let me cum in her mouth. I dream of doing it all the time.

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

This is a major fantasy of mine but my wife will not let me cum in her mouth. I dream of doing it all the time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.