• Husband getting too excited!

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

My husband has usually had a good sex drive but the last couple of months he seems to have gone into overdrive, which I'm not complaing about at all!

Quite funny, but a couple of times now recently, maybe 2 or 3, he has actually got too excited during foreplay and actually had an orgasm and cum in his underwear.

It's not been a problem as he has been good to go again straight away, but he has been a bit embarrased by this. I asked him about it and he says he has felt hornier recently and just more sensitive down there.

I guess he just has a high sex drive at the moment, does anyones male partner get this?

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

My bf sometimes gets a bit over excited n I have to say slow down a sec us girls anit as fast as u lol x

snapper [sign in to see picture]

It can happen to anyone . I sometimes spend so long pleasuring my better half by the time iget to slip in side i have what can only be described as a hair trigger !

don't focus on it as the more you think about it the more of an issue it could become . Best to just build it into your play time

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I'm impressed that your hubby has a high sex drive and you don't see it as a bad thing! It's just as well you both seem well matched in that area, then it would be a bit of a problem.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Premature ejeculation can be a downwards spiral for some men. It happens once, then it will happen again and again and again.

It's something he needs to work through, although you could try some delay sprays.

I'm not surprised if he's embarrassed about it if you've also told him that it's "quite funny". Try and be as sensitive as possible with him when you're talking about the issue.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Just be glad he's ready to go again! If my hubby comes that's it over till the next day! He will play with me but he can't go again

necpl [sign in to see picture]

We have our annual naughty week away starting next Saturday. booked into a lovely Log Cabin with outdoor hottub in Yorkshire and cant wait to get down a filthy for the week, anything goes that week.

Mmmmmmm

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Just be glad he's ready to go again! If my hubby comes that's it over till the next day! He will play with me but he can't go again

I was starting to think mine was the only one!

necpl wrote:

We have our annual naughty week away starting next Saturday. booked into a lovely Log Cabin with outdoor hottub in Yorkshire and cant wait to get down a filthy for the week, anything goes that week.

Mmmmmmm

Oooh what's it called? That sounds lovely

not sure if we can name the place one here

I know you can't name competitions, I think that's it though. Maybe wait till someone more in the know says though, don't wanna get you trouble lol

well all i can say it is about 10min drive from Hornsea on the Yorkshire coast

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.