• G spot climax

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

But she doesn't feel like she's missing out, it's a difficult thing to do mentally and physically, so although after she's done it you think she'll get a big reward it's likely that she won't, until you train the muscles more the first squirts are more like gushes, like she's weed. It's likely that she'll just get upset by doing it because she didn't want to and she's wet the bed.

I don't want to have a threesome, EVER, I'm sure they're very exciting and enjoyable but I don't want to, if my OH decided that he wanted me to and was going to slowly ease me in and encourage me to do so I'd feel awful

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

But she doesn't feel like she's missing out, it's a difficult thing to do mentally and physically, so although after she's done it you think she'll get a big reward it's likely that she won't, until you train the muscles more the first squirts are more like gushes, like she's weed. It's likely that she'll just get upset by doing it because she didn't want to and she's wet the bed.

I don't want to have a threesome, EVER, I'm sure they're very exciting and enjoyable but I don't want to, if my OH decided that he wanted me to and was going to slowly ease me in and encourage me to do so I'd feel awful

Yea I think your right i moved on from the idea ages ago but reading on a few threads on here made me rethink about it again, she's happy so ill forget about it and its good to have female opinons good and bad and its helped me understand that some dont climax during intercorse so I guess we are lucky in that respect.

I agree I couldnt do a threesome might be okay at the time but mentally afterward it would destroy our relationship, I would always urge caution to anyone concidering one unless they are single and no strings etc.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Everyone's different, we all like different things. I'm sure you didn't mean to sound selfish, like I said I have the same thing going on with the OH and prostrate play, so many people rave about something you want to give it to your OH but they don't want it lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.