• G spot climax

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

How do I know ive gave my wife a g spot orgasim? She has climxed in various ways like shuddering to legs being like jelly and aftershock type shakes a little while after it but all these tend to be during sex.

I have tried to make her squirt loads of times but shes not fussed about it and dont like the needing to pee sensation, I worry shes missing out but she assures me shes happy with the sex how it is, but the kinky side of me wants her to squirt but more through intercorse.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

If she's orgasming during penetration rather than clitoril stimulation it's probably a gspot orgasm, just give her time to get used to the feeling of needing to pee and not peeing. Don't push too hard or the pressure will stop her being able to. Few women can orgasm from sex never mind squirting, it's a difficult thing to achieve, ya know

I think she might have both at times, not sure why I worry as shes happy I guess as shes never squirted I think I'm failing somewhere, I dont pressure her I dont really mention it I did talk about it a lot at one point but dont anymore.

She's certainly not missing out, I don't think women really get off on it, if they do they'll try and push it themselves, I don't know if I'd like to do it even though I like pee play. If she's happy then you're not failing.

i have this same problem, I want to play with my OHs bum but he's not keen, I feel like he's missing out on prostrate play but if he doesn't want it then he isn't missing out. It's like trying to make someone eat cake when they don't want it just cause you think they'll like it, if you know what I mean lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

She's certainly not missing out, I don't think women really get off on it, if they do they'll try and push it themselves, I don't know if I'd like to do it even though I like pee play. If she's happy then you're not failing.

i have this same problem, I want to play with my OHs bum but he's not keen, I feel like he's missing out on prostrate play but if he doesn't want it then he isn't missing out. It's like trying to make someone eat cake when they don't want it just cause you think they'll like it, if you know what I mean lol

Yea its very simular now you put it that way, I'm not sure I would like it either although playing through the outside is nice but not sure that works at all have you tried that? forget the name of the body part under balls lol!

He likes stimulating the perineum (the bit between the balls and bum lol) but you hear amazing stories of prostrate orgasm, the same as you about squirting, guess not everyone wants it though lol as long as you're happy with your sex life :)

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

For me too much gspot stimulation makes me sore

pinkanimal wrote:

For me too much gspot stimulation makes me sore

I think this might be the same for her if I touch it to much or least I think I'm touching it lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

He likes stimulating the perineum (the bit between the balls and bum lol) but you hear amazing stories of prostrate orgasm, the same as you about squirting, guess not everyone wants it though lol as long as you're happy with your sex life :)

perineum that it! lol , Ive read a lot about prostate thing too but still no sure if my wife wanted to I would try I guess.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well I had two definate squirting sessions last night.... Was quite an experience.... And very intense...and absolutely amazing.

Which after my hysterectomy and repair last year...I really didn't know if I still had a g spot available/ sensitive enough to be stimulated in that way..... I was very pleasantly wrong😊😉

naughty mum wrote:

Well I had two definate squirting sessions last night.... Was quite an experience.... And very intense...and absolutely amazing.

Which after my hysterectomy and repair last year...I really didn't know if I still had a g spot available/ sensitive enough to be stimulated in that way..... I was very pleasantly wrong😊😉

Was you trying or just happend? We are both early 30's so thinking its more later in life but who knows :/

Well let's put it this way... I wasn't really expecting it!😄
    Was incredible sex... It was intense from the word go.... And I think that was tipped the scales to go the full mile. Tbh...I thought I might given the activity by my partner in crime... And I just went with the flow, so to speak😊

I tried once pulling myself hard upwards kinda hard to explain anyways that worked in giving her a shuddering aftershocks and powerful climax inside but no squirt :( I'm having trouble replicating that again haha must have had a lot of energy that night.

Just a technical question... Are you trying to get her to the point of squirting on with penetration... Or with your hand?
    If the former...that might be your issue... Squirting is best achieved with your fingers/ hand... You can get a lot more pressure and intense stimulation.... Which would be the direction to go.

naughty mum wrote:

Just a technical question... Are you trying to get her to the point of squirting on with penetration... Or with your hand?
    If the former...that might be your issue... Squirting is best achieved with your fingers/ hand... You can get a lot more pressure and intense stimulation.... Which would be the direction to go.

Yea tried it both ways tried it with my hand and she had urge to pee I reassured her it was fine and relax but no squirt, after we had sex which she did climax hard but no joy as such .

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Personally I would try not to push it. Some people are not into certain things. It is better let it be even if you think they are missing on something. It is possible she will change her view over time. But do not rely on it.

I was not into g spot play and I only changed my mind last year. It took time but i admit I am still not into squirting and I am not sure I will ever be. But I know lot of men consider it a huge turn on.

Based on your description it seems she is already having very strong orgasms. So I would trust her when she says she is already enjoying the sex a lot.

Just my opinion

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, you're coming across as rather selfish. Your partner has made it pretty clear squirting isn't something she actively wants to achieve and the lead up to it is uncomfortable and she doesn't like it yet you keep trying to make her? Seems like a very disrespectful thing to do, and i certainly wouldn't continue having intimate realtions with someone who clearly cares more about what they want than making a mutually enjoyable experience.

scorpiosami [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner both want me to squirt. I really really want to. But when I notice that he's trying to make me I feel too pressured, whether he's mentioned it or not and still never have been able to. I've played a bit on my own and soaked the bed but there was no feeling of orgasm and it wasn't at once, it was just over the whole like 15 minute session. I can't seem to relax enough to get over that needing to pee sensation.

VirginAngel wrote:

Honestly, you're coming across as rather selfish. Your partner has made it pretty clear squirting isn't something she actively wants to achieve and the lead up to it is uncomfortable and she doesn't like it yet you keep trying to make her? Seems like a very disrespectful thing to do, and i certainly wouldn't continue having intimate realtions with someone who clearly cares more about what they want than making a mutually enjoyable experience.

Totally agree. I'm getting really frustrated with people asking ways to push their OHs to do things they can't or don't want to do. Like no ones allowed to have boundaries or dislike common fantasies

I'm not quite sure why this turned out I'm being selfish and pushy?? I said above I've never pushed her and everytime I've tried she has wanted me to but I guess you can read negative in anything if you try.

I started this tread as I was worried she was missing out and wondered how you tell she is feeling climax through her g spot more sex tip perhaps?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.