• Hubby refuses to get kinky, sooo frustrating!

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe hes just not into it? Youd soon be on here complaining if he tried to force you into something you dont like.

We men can have opinions and feelings too as shocking as that seems to be to some.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, i'm a firm believer that if someone says "no" it means no, and its just rude/selfish to ask again. Look at it from this persepective. You're not happy with just "vanilla" sex, and you keep trying to force your partner into being "kinky" which they don't want. You're basically making it seem like your wants are more important than his, and that you're the one who should get their own way. Instead of continually pushing for spanking, why not discuss some alternative things that could spice up your sex life, and try to find things that you're both interested in and willing to try? Every good relationship has compromise, and your husband should compromise too and atleast try a few new things, but sometimes you just have to accept something (which for your husband is spanking) is a definite "no". For me, that definite no is anal sex, and i had a partner who basically told me he was going to force me in to anal by tying me up so i wasn't in a position where i could refuse. Totally 180 turn arround from being open to try bondage to now i'd never even consider it, even with a new partner. Ok you're not going to nearly those extremes, but it is very upsetting when a partner refuses to accept there are some things that no ammount of coersion or badgering is going to change.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.