• Improving Flexibility

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

Recently found that my flexibility has gotten worse making it harder work and more uncomfortable in certain sexual positions. Any suggestions as to improve the flexibility. Also to improve stamina for me - he doesn't have this issue thank goodness. Just lost 1stone looking to loose a second stone size 14-16. Early 30s - any recommendations appreciated x

Azz666 [sign in to see picture]

Start slowly while your in the bath it's much easier.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Yoga could be a good way to aid in both the flexibility and further weight loss.

Azz666 [sign in to see picture]

Touching your toes is a simple but effecttive stretch

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I agree with VA, yoga is excellent for flexibility :)

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

Yoga it is then thank you ladies.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Yoga and pilates are good for flexibility also try taking cod liver oil and glucosamine supplements to lubricate your joints.
    loosing flexibility can be a sign of illness i suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and there are positions i smiply can't do because i don't have enough flexibility

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I would also highly recommend yoga. There's tons of videos on YouTube, and a woman called Tara Stiles has so many great videos for lots of different levels.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

myghost wrote:

Yoga and pilates are good for flexibility also try taking cod liver oil and glucosamine supplements to lubricate your joints.
    loosing flexibility can be a sign of illness i suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and there are positions i smiply can't do because i don't have enough flexibility

+1

SlinkyRat [sign in to see picture]

Pilates is better for strength and stamina, I've never had to try to be flexible as I'm hypermobile so Pilates is my favourite thing ever for improving my muscles. It works on the core muscles mainly so in some cases can improve orgasms. It certainly did for me, as well as stopping my hips popping out during sex!

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

I used to do gymnastics, and have hypermobility as well - often it's not that you don't HAVE the flexibility, it's that the muscles are tense and fighting against you, e.g. even when I could do the splits, some days I'd be so stiff I couldn't touch my toes. I'd invest in a foam roll (possibly the best £20 I spent in the last year, this site aside obviously ;) ) and yoga as has been mentioned before - only I didn't get on with classes at all. I like to do sun salutations (a pretty easy and standard sequence) every morning, and night as well if I'm being good - flexibility comes back within 2 weeks of doing it daily, then you can work on actually increasing it to a level beyond what you were originally. And you can always explain to OH that giving you a massage was really indirectly for their benefit! :p

MattB [sign in to see picture]

If you are going to stretch, do it after exercise!

Doesn't have to be hardcore - a brisk walk for the legs is fine, for example - but stretching cold muscles generally isn't a good idea!

Yoga would be good for flexibility, weight loss and stamina - especially if you go for a class that tends towards yoga-cise.

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Yoga. It's done me well for the past 30+ years, Start off slow and don't over streach, don't be too rushed to see results , they will come with time. And like others have said it's low cost just a mat, I do mine mostly first thing in the morning, naked and before I go in the shower. (I know not a good sight) lol

Enjoy x

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I'm Trying to improve flexibility im currently doing Pilates to try and improve it and i think its working i enjoy doing Denise Austin pliates level one on you tube its 20 minutes long hard work at first but it gets easier!

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

Definitely give Pilates a go. There are lots of videos on YouTube. Blogilates is quite a good channel with lots of different videos for different areas.

Definitely give Pilates a go. There are lots of videos on YouTube. Blogilates is quite a good channel with lots of different videos for different areas.

PixieBelle [sign in to see picture]

Yoga for sure/ Even if your just doing the warm ups and stretching.

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

myghost wrote:

Yoga and pilates

+1

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.