• Impact play and kidneys

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Spanking,flogging,whipping? The injuries described sound more like punch injuries,which is a bit extreme.

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights, Take a break,get him to find something stingy and contrast it with something soft like a feather duster across the skin.

Hope this helps, but stay away from the problem areas.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure today from same reasons but I'm not sure if it's muscle or kidneys. I suffer a lot with kidneys because I have 3... It hurts when I turn sideways on either side so I'm guessing it's muscle : /

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

BrumGuy wrote:

fairehlights, Take a break,get him to find something stingy and contrast it with something soft like a feather duster across the skin.

Hope this helps, but stay away from the problem areas.

Thanks Brum :)
    We are taking a break atm, and this is what, day three? I'm down to just slight back pain localised to kidneys when I've been sat still for a long time, or make sudden twisty movements. I should be fine in a few days :)

@WillC: Misplaced impact play HURTS and can be dangerous. My OH would never physically abuse me, it was literally just an accident, IF it has even been caused by misjudged impact play. It could just be my body screwing with me for the lolz.
    I'm a very small person; a direct hit to a squishy organ bit can viably do some damage, and I'm probably lucky it was this light, as we don't exactly play softly.

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Whilst your on some r & r get him to get some exercise for that wrist, Skipping rope or indian club swinging, anything that helps with flexibility that helps with his hand and eye co ordination.

It looks a good enough target to me.

Enjoy. x

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

BrumGuy wrote:

Whilst your on some r & r get him to get some exercise for that wrist, Skipping rope or indian club swinging, anything that helps with flexibility that helps with his hand and eye co ordination.

It looks a good enough target to me.

Enjoy. x

Heh, maybe in a few weeks. He made a trip to Minor Injuries, and is all strapped up on a wrist brace until further notice.

His aim is usually okay- my butt makes a big enough target. But I am a twitchy bugger, so I could also have just shifted at the wrong time *shrugs*

Thank you for the advice and well wishing :) x

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Many years ago I used to train in Martial arts, an impact sport even when pulling punches. kicks etc, long story short, one of my training partners got himself checked out for back pain (joys of being a senior medic in a hospital).

It turned out he had severely bruised kidneys and deep muscle bruising, his colleague stated it looked like he had taken quite a severe beating, only to be told no just a minor one several times a week.

Thankfully the human body does normally recover very quickly when the activity is moderated or stopped for a while, after several weeks of light training he was back to full training.

Moral - when doing something you enjoy just be careful.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Glad to hear you're healing well :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.