• Fantasy idea good to act out?

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

oh I'm open to the idea. I dont mind really its just something we havent tried yet.

Im quite trusting in the fact that I will let him do pretty much anything to me and if I dont like it he will stop.

we have been together for 9 years so he knows me well and what I like and dont like

My wifes much the same, she loves me to take control but dont like planning sex. She loves me to take her. I think if I just went with it she would go with it unless it got really weird but I'm not overly weird sexually I dont think but I like it when she is mega turned on as that turns me on and visa versa.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Fitnessfreak wrote:

oh I'm open to the idea. I dont mind really its just something we havent tried yet.

Im quite trusting in the fact that I will let him do pretty much anything to me and if I dont like it he will stop.

we have been together for 9 years so he knows me well and what I like and dont like

My wifes much the same, she loves me to take control but dont like planning sex. She loves me to take her. I think if I just went with it she would go with it unless it got really weird but I'm not overly weird sexually I dont think but I like it when she is mega turned on as that turns me on and visa versa.

very much the same here.

recently we got sent http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26084 to test.

well this opened up his mr dominant side.

He attached me to a door, and used our newly purchased flogger, paddle and crop to give me a night I wont forget.

then another night he attached me to a hook he attached to a beam in the ceiling!!

hes being imaginative and I love that I have no idea whats gonna happen, I get blindfolded and have to wait and see!

pinkanimal wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

very much the same here.

recently we got sent http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26084 to test.

well this opened up his mr dominant side.

He attached me to a door, and used our newly purchased flogger, paddle and crop to give me a night I wont forget.

then another night he attached me to a hook he attached to a beam in the ceiling!!

hes being imaginative and I love that I have no idea whats gonna happen, I get blindfolded and have to wait and see!

Weird we are the same, I think we were both submissive but I dont know why I recently opened up to making myself more dominant (confidence I guess) and started realising how much she loves it.

I havent gone to far the other weekend we were staying in a posh hotel with a balcony bit which I lead her out onto when we got back from dinner and lifted her skirt from behind and done all sorts with the thrill we someone might see it was very hot!! We kinda opened a new sexual side to us both.

sounds like it was wicked fun.

it is possible to be both you know.

its called a switch. someone that switches from dominant to submissive

pinkanimal wrote:

I think I could swtich she does slightly if I tease her to much she will climb on top. I just looked at your link those under the bed restriants look good :)

Fitnessfreak wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

I think I could swtich she does slightly if I tease her to much she will climb on top. I just looked at your link those under the bed restriants look good :)

they are flexible, you can use them in lots of places including as a hogtie too!

yes we are both switches,. although im better at the submissive side

pinkanimal wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

they are flexible, you can use them in lots of places including as a hogtie too!

We have played a bit with spanking but at first we just laughed a lot now not so much but should it be hardish or not ? I think I do it too light lol

Fitnessfreak wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

We have played a bit with spanking but at first we just laughed a lot now not so much but should it be hardish or not ? I think I do it too light lol

at the moment my hubby is still on the going gently with me.

me? i want it harder! how do i tell him i want him to hit me harder? lol

I'm more sexual than my wife by far but she might be like you dont like telling me things when I'm trying to make things sexy.

I might try a tad harder tonight and see obv not too hard dont want to hurt her but want her to feel it too. I would love to roleplay but I think we both would laugh straight away haha makes me smile even thinking about it.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

I'm more sexual than my wife by far but she might be like you dont like telling me things when I'm trying to make things sexy.

I might try a tad harder tonight and see obv not too hard dont want to hurt her but want her to feel it too. I would love to roleplay but I think we both would laugh straight away haha makes me smile even thinking about it.

ha ha me too! we are like that also

Fitnessfreak wrote:

maybe ill dig out a stripper style firemans uniform and axe down the bedroom door.

lmao think it may be too ott

pinkanimal wrote:

lmao think it may be too ott

haha she wont laugh though actually ill be the one repairing it so bad idea. I just whatsapp pics of those glass things she said she perfers me so Ill have to rethink something else kinky.

maybe blindfold her and tease her with a feather tickler?

pinkanimal wrote:

maybe blindfold her and tease her with a feather tickler?

Thats actaully a good idea she loves being ticked/stroked on her back and legs etc.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30724
    That's the one we have.
    It's lovely

I just ordered this one the short handle one, I cant post links for some reason.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

There is no way she would think the dildo was you. Plus as she backs up and would feel the head board on her behind. A very thoughtful
    Idea but I doubt it would work.
    Still stick with the idea, but don't make
    Out it's you. I'm sure she will love it x

Thanks delboy, I kinda moved on from the idea but still thinking of other options :)

paddy [sign in to see picture]

Me and the wife did this a while back, I built a mount that attaches to the headboard, a strap on harness attaches to this enabling a dildo to be fitted, bringing it out far anoth to get your legs either side, I blind folded the wife and brought her into the bedroom, and after some foreplay got her to back up on it, she knew it wasn't me but that was the whole idea, she thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of a spit roast position with her being in control, for us some fantasys stay fantasys.

Trust has been mentioned in some of the replys, its the most important thing in our relationship

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.