• How many fingers?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've just got http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12849 and have used it in the wifes kitty, will have to see if it makes it any easier to put my hand there, I've also got a new speculum(miller style), similar to this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16485 but it opens the same at the front area as inside so should make it much easier for me to play down there, as its all open to play with I have gently put up a steel sound in her pee hole, she doesnt complain so its all good, I've got a hollow silicone sound too, to try, might make it so I can drink her pee? or just drain it from her.

Hey mate do you know that if you damage the sphincter on her bladder she could be incontinent for life!!!!!!! Proper person, proper equipent, are you a doctor or a nurse???

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I must have stretched considerably since my post on here last February ! I can now take a fist fairly easily lol x

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

2/3 fingers is enough for me, my cervix and bladder are very sensitive so wouldn't do any more than that.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Tends to be two fingers as my ideal, however, have had 4 fingers inside and once even got half his fist in, which is way more than I imagined I would enjoy!

+1 on the not doing "stretching" stuff often, but on the few occasions I have been turned on enough, it has been super fun :D

Ellie85 [sign in to see picture]

2 or 3 is my maximum, although I believe 4 went in once with an ex

MrsELL [sign in to see picture]

I love it! HOT!! I love having it done as often as possible 😜

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

4s the limit regularly just can't get and further.
    Better half loves being stretched

Siachr06 [sign in to see picture]

Regularly it's 3, sometimes 4

Curiositycapturedbykink [sign in to see picture]

Careful what I wish for, the favour is Returned.

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

2 or 3 preferably. Anything more is an instant turn off as it reminds me of giving birth!

chilled_out [sign in to see picture]

I was 'hit on' at a social event a few years ago purely because of the size of my hands ! You can guess the rest ! It's quite impressive watching a woman use you for her pleasure :)

Redspider [sign in to see picture]

In the right mood me and my sexy wife can do the hand 😋😋

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Should I be worried my wife's cervix seems less sensitive? when I say I've given it a bit of a poke I'm only talking the end of my finger say 1cm in and she's never said anything about hurting, I also run my finger around the outside of the donnut and likewise no complaints, it did stick out much more when my hand was inside, did notice the hole is well off to one side though maybe due to two natural births.

I just want to offer a word of caution, please be careful to make sure your hand nails ect are very clean before doing this, introducing bacteria to this area can have a lot of consequences for her. Sorry to be gross.

The second thing to bear in mind is that you have a nerve on the cervix that if overstimulated can cause a vasovagal effect. This is like fainting or unconsiouseness, it often looks like passing out like when very drunk. If it happens just make sure her airways are open and her mouth is free from obstructions, she should come round quite naturally within a Minuit or two.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Should I be worried my wife's cervix seems less sensitive? when I say I've given it a bit of a poke I'm only talking the end of my finger say 1cm in and she's never said anything about hurting, I also run my finger around the outside of the donnut and likewise no complaints, it did stick out much more when my hand was inside, did notice the hole is well off to one side though maybe due to two natural births.

I just want to offer a word of caution, please be careful to make sure your hand nails ect are very clean before doing this, introducing bacteria to this area can have a lot of consequences for her. Sorry to be gross.

The second thing to bear in mind is that you have a nerve on the cervix that if overstimulated can cause a vasovagal effect. This is like fainting or unconsiouseness, it often looks like passing out like when very drunk. If it happens just make sure her airways are open and her mouth is free from obstructions, she should come round quite naturally within a Minuit or two.

Thank you I will take this on board

Anubis [sign in to see picture]

I can get 3 in, any more and it starts gettkng uncomfortable. Unless she's really wet, then I can get 4 in.

GB007 [sign in to see picture]

Well done tried to do that to my wife but could only get 4 fingers in

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Its been a while, bless my wife, last night she lay there playing on her phone as I sat between her spread legs, and let me gently place my entire hand inside her even though its not her cup of tea and is slightly uncomfortable for her, its quite something to see your whole hand slide inside, I did notice this time(more than others) her cervix, really, stuck out about two finger widths but was painless for her to feel/squeeze and poke, not eveyones choice of fun but it may be worth giving it a try?

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

Have had my b/f hand in my vagina but pefer just 2 fingers in it,even better if he uses a rubber on his fingers ,always gives me an orgasam as i enjoy the feel of a rubber in my vagina

use them myself when self masterbating on my own

AshANDclare [sign in to see picture]

i just use two on the mrs. she does say im good with my hands so i have never used anymore fingers..

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

My latest dick appointment, we was having anal (him giving) and he had 4 fingers in my noon. I had no idea of this until he told me afterward. I had a REALLY hard orgasm too. Recommended ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.