• How many fingers?

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

The vagina is designed to shrink back down, so a full fist shouldn't be a problem or cause concern about loosening. As long as it isn't something you do every day. I'm still tight after all the things i've put my vagina through! Lol. I think the key is to go slowly and make sure you don't tear any tissue.

[suspended user]

suspended user

GretaVonSturme wrote:

I can take 4 fingers and the thumb with my FB , he has nice slim hands :) Cant get past the knuckles though,,too tight...But I8 do love the feeling of being "stretched and filled" . And those sayiing that they dont do fisting because "they want to stay tight" , you do know how tyhe vagina works yes? Its a muslcle after all , it can stretch , and as long as you do your pelvic floor excercises , it will stay tight. Im nearly 40 , my slim fingered FB is early 30s , he swears that my pussy is tighter than any other woman he has slept with , most of these women were a lot younger than me.

Id love him to fist me properly ande make me squirt like hell , but I just cannot take it past the knuckles , in fact I need to be very wet and mega -horny to take 4 fingers. Feels great , i want him to do it again this coming sat night. Just ordered a new 9inch vibe/dildo to play with too. He has not seen me play with toys before , I want to surprise him.....Hopefully it will turn him on.

I guarantee presenting a 9 inch dildo and saying look what I bought the moment they walk through the door will instantly send FB through the roof horny, and will probably take you there and then. I know I would if my misses did ;)

Sexkitten86 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy 3-4 fingers but can manage more than this. I'm still quite tight down there - still young and haven't had children as yet. Therefore, hope this will be the case for years yet. I'm using kegel balls to tone my muscles and so far hubby says he can feel the difference. Says it's even tighter. Looking forward to even longer, more earth shattering orgasms soon.

[suspended user]

suspended user

@Sexkitten86. You say more then 4, so...fisting?

I can manage fisting Hot Dog, although admittedly it's not my fav. I just go with the mo. Personally I prefer around the three mark for a nice stretch and some expert fondling. I like my cervix touched too - feels erotic to me. I know it's not for everyone though and that some ladies find it too sensitive.

[suspended user]

suspended user

@Sexkitten86 Cervix being touch, oh wow, I didn't even know that was a thing! I guess the added bonus with that is you probably have to push in deeply with hand and fingers, which brings on the tight feeling?

Definitely this I am going to try. See how it goes down at least.

I enjoy it. It is quite far back. Should feel like a wee doughnut type structure. Also feels a bit like the tip of a nose.

Mine varies in how high/low it is and how easy/hard it is too reach depending on where I am in my cycle - sorry if that's too much info.

Just a bit of info, so that you can try and find your wife's and give it a try.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I honestly don't think I know. I would guess two max then his thumb rubbing my clit which feels amazing. No more for me personally, I like being as tight as I can.

[suspended user]

suspended user

@Sexlitten86, well, I did not know that, about the changing depth. Detail is good, the more the better. So what do you enjoy about that? Rubbing, pushing pressure? That's a really sexy thought, probably because its so intimate.

Interesting question Hot Dog - I would prob say a kind of stroking motion with a bit of pressure.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yep, another thing on the list of things to do ;) :P

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

2 is a max for me 3 at a push. I feel uncomfortable if its more

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Oh gosh - I could never even contemplate the idea of fisting!!

2 fingers is more than enough for me, usually even just 1. I'm very tight down there, I'm sure a fist would fit if you made it but I wouldn't like to try!

Each to their own though, if you both enjoyed it then thats good :)

teacake [sign in to see picture]

2 fingers for her odd times i might be able to get three in but she wants to try a bit of fisting but she is on the nevervous side.

bigfish69 [sign in to see picture]

My wife likes 2 or 3.

I have done 4 but only if she has gushed. It felt amazing.
    Would love to be able to do 4 more often or possibly a fist but have never attempted or asked.

CheekyGirl18 [sign in to see picture]

See I like it done nicely and not rushed I can take a full fist. It really isnt everyones cup of tea but we all have our vices. Best advice is take your time use lots of lube if in pain stop xx

Tussilago [sign in to see picture]

I haven't been able to take anyone's fist beyong the knuckles, but I hope to one day.

naughty-natalie7 [sign in to see picture]

i like fisting, but only my hand, my partners is too big! and ladies, you'd be suprised as to how quickly you returnt to being tight.

my boyfriend always comments on how tight i am, after fisting im always worried and ask if it back to normal. it always is!! dont be scared!!

HisLilMissy [sign in to see picture]

My husband and I have tried fisting. It is really hot and a lot of fun. But it takes a lot of practice and concentration and trust. I think it would be easier if I wasn't expecting it, and was really horny. Lol.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

It's been a while since I've had some of "that" type of play so last night(after a glass or two of wine-me) we started, tried our springy labia spreader but it kept coming out, so no option but to use my collins speculum, gently put it in and wound it open all the way(the only way to use it for me!). This gives me great access to her g spot and cervix as they really bulge out and keeps her labia wide open, had to get a torch so I could enjoy the view to the max, this allowed me to put my finger in her cervix which she did not mind at all, guess she's way less sensitive than some girls there, so pushing my luck I asked if I could put a sound rod in her pee hole, "small one?" it was, and was able to easily push it in and out which I liked, a little wee did come out but I did not mind, next time maybe I will pour some cider in her wide openness and use a straw for my drink, though sugar free may be a much better option though less fun.

Once I removed the spec I gently pushed my fingers in, as she was really turned on I was able to get my whole hand inside without much issue much to my enjoyment(and hers) right up to my wrist, we kept like that until she had a really great orgasm, I should have had some anal as after she comes she does not like it there, oh well, finally she was busting for the loo so I asked if she would pee in my mouth, well she didn't but maybe she will one day? Now I'm looking for a speculum that opens in a more straight way, not like a ducks beak to give even more access, we both had fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.