• How many fingers?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

So it does get hit during sex? What's a cervix? I'm concerned that I don't know my own body lol

Strangly this is the kind of thing you would of thought they would of taught us in Biology at school during sex education instead of mumbling about how babies are formed or not giving information at all.

Lots of Men/Women have no idea about there actual bodies when it comes to sex or the enjoyment of it, it's sad.

Sorry off topic.

Agree

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

So it does get hit during sex? What's a cervix? I'm concerned that I don't know my own body lol

Strangly this is the kind of thing you would of thought they would of taught us in Biology at school during sex education instead of mumbling about how babies are formed or not giving information at all.

Lots of Men/Women have no idea about there actual bodies when it comes to sex or the enjoyment of it, it's sad.

Sorry off topic.

Strangely I did a whole module on reproduction last year at uni, absolutely everything you could think of about the male and female bodies. Not once did they mention the cervix!

Ian992 [sign in to see picture]

4 is the max my wife can take but we get much better results with 3 if your oh enjoys it that carry on we're all different what's good for you should be all that matters

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Accidental fisting?

That may be stretching things a bit... And I don't mean your OH's vagina.

Lol rose hip, I do agree with you.

HornyTom [sign in to see picture]

It's all personal choice and taste, but fisting is something that has always fascinated, looks fantastic and feels great. Exploration and boundary pushing is really exciting, so think its well worth slowly trying new sensations. Top marks and good luck to all of you who accomplish this :-)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I think I'll have to give it a tickle next time I get a chance!

logan1 [sign in to see picture]

I love to have my vagina stretched can get 3 or 4 fingers in and love the feeling of being tickled,I am fascinated with the thought of being fisted and would love to explore this more

It would be helpull to get some feedback from those who are can accomplish this and enjoy this aspect of their sex lives. It's definately fascinating to do and watch, as it's so intense.

Adriana_Ravenlust [sign in to see picture]

I've never been fisted but I say, as many as feels good!

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

My wife sometimes likes to be stretched, although we haven't built up to a fist yet. She does enjoy slowly building up to 4 fingers with my thumb rubbing her love bean. She has suggested that I should fold my thumb in and see if it fits sometime - might have to give it a go one evening.

Kingdingaling [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves more & more fingers, got to 4 but she climaxes fast with no warning I don't have time to go for a fist!

An ex, addored the feeling of being full up. Taking a full fist was mentally mind blowing and physically astonishing. She always had orgasm after orgasm doing this.

I'd first gently go down on her, but making sure she didn't climax, then slowly push all my fingers inside her, one after the other, untill they were all inside and my thumb tucked underneath, with my knuckles pressed against her open pussy.

The anticipation at this point was extremely intense for both parties.

I always made sure my hand and her pussy were soaking and covered in lube. We found KY was best and you couldn't have too much of it. It's also handy to have a towel under her bum,because the lube and juices, could go everywhere.

Once she was ready and relaxed, I'd push, in one smooth motion, slightly twitsing as my hand went all the way in was the best way to get past the knuckles and clenching my hand inside during the same movement to make a fist, so the top of my hand was against the top of her pussy.

Once fully in, so her pussy lips were around my wrist, slowly twisting and gently pushing inside her pussy, in small gradual smooth movements would send her into extasy.I could push and twist a little faster once she was really warmed up and ready. Sucking and licking her clit, or gently resting a vibrator on it, was incredible. She was always left totally satisfied, shaking and physically and mentally blown away.

If the sound of this floats your boat, definately try to get past the knuckles and relax, the rewards are fabulous and well worth the effort.

For ladies worried about their little lady parts stretching, it always went back, looked perfect and also seemed to get tighter aswell, so definaltely a very intimate experience, which I can't recommend enough to share with one and other.

Go for it with plenty of lube and patience !

Good luck.x

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

Oh Some what jealous of your wife. Its been a while since I had a fist in my pussy! Ummmm

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

@hornyTom wow!

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Mozz likes that full feeling and regularly takes 3-4 fingers. Occasionally I've get the thumb in too and I know she likes it as she grabs my wrist and rocks her pelvis against my hand.

We've never yet managed to get past the knuckles though so no full fisting. We've been close but she finds it incredibly horny and cums before I can get any further.

She says it's not just the sensation that gets her off, but also the thought that it's pretty damn kinky and naughty.

Given time, she's keen to keep trying til we get all the way. She's just grateful I don't have big hands, fat fingers, rough skin or rough nails!

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I think 3 is about as many as I've been too happily, although at the moment I'm only one smaller penetrating toys - down there has gotten used to not being stretched and er. Isn't very strechy.

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

I've had my 5 fingers in OH but don't want to force my hand in too far in afraid she will be in pain. She likes me fingering her tho

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

jerrybean wrote:

My wife sometimes likes to be stretched, although we haven't built up to a fist yet. She does enjoy slowly building up to 4 fingers with my thumb rubbing her love bean. She has suggested that I should fold my thumb in and see if it fits sometime - might have to give it a go one evening.

If she's really getting into it, try moving to the floor and get her to kneel down, using something to rest your hand on, to raise it up, get her to sit back onto your hand, this way she can control the speed/depth and force, you and she might be surprised as she pushes all the way.

There are guides on fisting on the net you might find useful reading. Try sitting in front so you can see each other, or behind/infront of a mirror. Try giving her cervix/donut a rub/tickle(at any time) but careful as she may really not like it, see how she reacts.

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

My partner has managed to get four fingers and a thumb inside me - almost but not quite up to the knuckles: it gets a bit too tight for him to go any further. However, that's only when I'm extremely turned on; otherwise, three fingers is really the maximum I can manage.

I don't really mind how many fingers I have inside of me, as long as it feels good. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.