• Dirty talk to reality

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

When in the heat of the moment during sex I sometimes talk dirty to help my wife climax faster/harder should I leave this as just talk or to actually do what I say, for example recently I was talking about figering her while at a resturant and going into details of what I would do which made her climax fast and shudder when she did.

Is it safe to move this out of the dirty talk into reality :) the fanasy turns me on quite a lot!! She seemed to aswell. I would discuss with her but sometimes these things are best left unplanned. I assume its cool to go with it but wanted other opinons.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Well when i'm in bed, the dirty talk is usually based on either what i'm feeling, what I want done to me or what i'm doing to them.

As long as you both happy to explore, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't progress from talking about doing something to actually doing it. As long as you respect each others boundaries and limits.

Edit: Didn't read the bit properly where you said sometimes these things are best left unplanned - To some extent, yes, that's true... but there are other times where you should have an agreement and understanding, as Mrs says, you could find some unwanted backlash!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Anyone of this forum doesn't know your wife, so I would personally recommend talking to her. Also, different situations might make her uncomfortable. For example, she might like the idea at a resteraunt, but when you're actually there she might not want to do it. I would maybe talk with each other and come up with a signal that she can do to show that she's ready and willing. I wouldn't just jump in and do it, because it could cause you a lot of backlash afterwards.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

cant see why not really as long as its not too extreme and done discretely

RandA [sign in to see picture]

Isn't that the thrill of dirty talk though?

The what if scenario?

Cheers does help. Some things I would never act out other I would I guess, we have been together for years and I would never over step so she isnt comftable with something.

Shes very submissive in a way that she tells me to do whatever I like to her which I wasnt comftable with but more recently I have liked it, I guess we were both submissive beforehand,.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Cheers does help. Some things I would never act out other I would I guess, we have been together for years and I would never over step so she isnt comftable with something.

Shes very submissive in a way that she tells me to do whatever I like to her which I wasnt comftable with but more recently I have liked it, I guess we where both submissive beforehand,.

Hi FF, my Wife would say exactly the same. You have to try and encourage her to tell you what she would like too. My wife is very giving person and would say if it turns me on then it turns her on.

She is turned on when I'm turned on or if I show how much her body turns me on, I think when I take the dominant role the sex is better as thats what she likes so ill keep working with that and see where it leads too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.