• at the brink of climax

curiousme [sign in to see picture]

Following on from my massage oil thread. I had a very successful night and she enjoyed herself very much. We are just starting to explore together now as we feel we're close enough in our relationship to do so. The closeness of last night seems to have bonded us a lot more strangely, I don't know if that's normal. I think she feels the same way, today she has been hugging me a lot more, and snuggling into me on the couch a lot more. Is there something about a night together that can suddenly make you ladies feel a lot closer?

Spending that time exploring her body I have began to learn more about types of touches and areas she likes.

Reading the g spot thread I began trying to find hers, I found an area that is raised and has ridges on bigger than I thought, maybe about the size of a penny. She did say that there felt best for her, does this sound like it?

As I began to play, she began to squirm a lot lot more than she ever has, and much noisier than she has ever been before. What I have noticed though is that her body begins to quiver out of her control, and she sits up at this point to kiss me, then shortly after she moves my hands away when it seems like she is about to orgasm. Why would this be?

I have asked why she stops and she is quiet until I say is it too sensitive or maybe your afraid of having an orgasm, she never really agrees or disagrees and is a bit shy about it. I am her only sexual partner she's had and she is only 24 a year younger than me.

Would any ladies know more about any of these questions? Thanks :)

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

It's the chemicals that sex and orgasms release in your brain, the first time especially it makes you fall even more in love and feel closer to the person, and sex does make women feel very snuggly after :)

G spot stimulation gets to a point where it can feel like a woman has a desperate urge to pee, many find it too uncomfortable to let go of the worry they might wet themselves to continue, me being one of them. i have been assured by many women that that feeling does pass and is followed by a phenomenal pleasure, but i'm just too affraid, prabably because i've spent the last 20 years with irrational fears of incontinence becasue of my OCD, but i can see why many women would want to avoid it, as it would be embarrassing to anyone.

We have sex a lot, but last night we spent a lot longer and I spent time exploring her. I don't think she has every orgasmed yet, every time we get to that point she moves my hand away, clitoral or gspot.

She has been very snuggly even the day after, I like it very much I didn't know that it could have this effect on women :) but I do feel a lot closer to her too. There's sex, but then something like last night where we spent hours together really getting to know her body more seems so much more personal thanks sex which is why I feel a lot closer now I think. Maybe I'm just strange though!!

We have sex a lot, but last night we spent a lot longer and I spent time exploring her. I don't think she has every orgasmed yet, every time we get to that point she moves my hand away, clitoral or gspot.

She has been very snuggly even the day after, I like it very much I didn't know that it could have this effect on women :) but I do feel a lot closer to her too. There's sex, but then something like last night where we spent hours together really getting to know her body more seems so much more personal thanks sex which is why I feel a lot closer now I think. Maybe I'm just strange though!!

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I don't think you're strange at all :) I've not yet had my first experience, but i know i'm with the man i want it to be with, he's the only person i've ever sexually desired and til i fell so hard for him i wasn't even interested in masturbation, oh how that has changed! But i definitely picture it as love making rather than just "sex", by which i mean a lot of time just wanting to be physically close not in just a sexual way, touching, kissing, stroking him all over, even silly things like laying him down and then counting all of his freckles and kissing each and every one, or laying him on his stomach and using my fingertip to draw little patterns or words over his skin for him to try to figure out. I couldn't imagine ever having sex and it not including holding hands fingers locked together, lots of gentle kisses, to the lips and all over eachothers bodies and cuddling and stroking. to me sex isn't about getting sexual pleasure, i've always thought of it as building/strengthening a both emotional and physical bond in the most intimate way, giving yourself to them in the way that you're most vulnerable to being hurt, by giving them your body and your heart, and showing that ultimate level of trust in them.

To add to this... When it seems like she's about to orgasm and moves my hands away, I notice just before she begins to clench inside very strongly so much so squeezing my fingers out, is this normal?

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Yes all perfectly normal.
    Just takes time to get used to it all.
    I'm 33 and only now experiencing g spot stimulation.

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Are you sure that she hasn't had an orgasm? Because to me that pretty much sounds like what happens when I do - and at first I got all shy about it as well and wouldn't say.

The hand pushing away, I do that after an orgasm because it becomes super sensitive

Ahh really? I wasn't sure, she lays down afteramd seems rather quiet and hasn't admitted or said she's had one, she always pushes my hands away too at that point

Lala23 [sign in to see picture]

Just as far as the moving your hand away part, I'm doing this too at the moment. I've not had too much trouble with getting to orgasm before (not every time though), but recently I've got very sensitive and when I feel like I'm about to I can't cope with being touched more. I have no idea why to be honest - it's really annoying as it never used to be an issue! I just wanted to mention it though as she might be having the same problem as I am...

Relax. Take it slow. Allow her to become accustomed to these new feelings.
    But I think it's lovely you are here asking questions x

Thanks :) yeah we are taking things slow, everything is in her time and I always let her know this. Pleasing her is what makes me happiest whether it be sexual, treats, holidays, meals, a night snuggled in front of the tv, I want the best for her :) the more advice I can get the more I can try and the more I can understand why she reacts in certain ways and adjust to her needs :)

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I used to do this! I was terrified of orgasming, but I also hate showing any kind of emotion, and I felt uncomfortable orgasming partly because not knowing what it wa going to feel like and not knowing how I was going to react or how I was meant to react and didn't want to do it 'wrong" and be embarresed. My OH is the only man I've ever orgasmed for and that was because he stopped trying and I felt so much more relaxed and made the decision to see it through. When I told exes that I'd never orgasmed they made such a big deal and tried so hard to be the first successful man (well I only have two exes, the first was just insulted that I was the first he failed with)

you can reassure her as much as you want and so can we, we can say that everything she feels is totally normal and to just relax, but as far as she's concerned how do we KNOW that what she feels is normal. Just take the pressure off, say it doesn't matter if she has an orgasm as long as she enjoys it, she can push you away if she's uncomfortable and you'll try not to push her further than she's comfortable, and actually mean it, go slow don't keep trying to get her to squirt, it's her choice if she wants to, only she can decide when to relax and see it through, the more you try to encourage her to do it the less she'll be comfortable doing it.

I remember really freaking out and pushing an ex away because he tried too much, it wa awful

Thanks for that, I told her everything is in her time. I encourage her to push me away when it's too much :) I only ask these questions sonic can understand her better and her needs. When she pushes me away, I kiss her body and her lips as though nothing has happened :)

Thanks for that, I told her everything is in her time. I encourage her to push me away when it's too much :) I only ask these questions sonic can understand her better and her needs. When she pushes me away, I kiss her body and her lips as though nothing has happened :)

Try doing it without her having to push you away, or go really slowly, not to get her to climax just to be enjoyable.

It takes a lot to let go and release in front of someone, just by knowing that you're trying will put pressure on her.

i understand you want to go at her pace but you're encouraging her to go further and she may not want to. She may not ever want to orgasm, doesn't mean she can't enjoy sex. Not all women CAN orgasm. I'd really recomend just stopping trying, only she can decide to orgasm and you can't encourage her to make that discision, just pleasure her without trying to make her cum, for some getting close can be painful

Young and fun95 wrote:

Try doing it without her having to push you away, or go really slowly, not to get her to climax just to be enjoyable.

It takes a lot to let go and release in front of someone, just by knowing that you're trying will put pressure on her.

i understand you want to go at her pace but you're encouraging her to go further and she may not want to. She may not ever want to orgasm, doesn't mean she can't enjoy sex. Not all women CAN orgasm. I'd really recomend just stopping trying, only she can decide to orgasm and you can't encourage her to make that discision, just pleasure her without trying to make her cum, for some getting close can be painful

I see your point thanks :) I shall do this. It still feels good though even if you don't orgasm, still worth the play? I guess I have it in my head that surely it's better for her is she does orgasm, and that I fail for her if I don't. I guess I see it from a guys perspective though and the pleasure we feel.

Sometimes it's more pleasurable without the orgasm, you become too focused on the orgasm rather than the sensation. I totally accepted that I would never be able to orgasm and just enjoyed it, sometimes I stop him now before I orgasm because I've had enough. Women don't always need that release.

i only orgasm for oral, never for penetrative sex. I'd choose sex everytime, as brilliant the OH is at oral, I just get more pleasure from penetration even though I can't orgasm.

just try focusing on being soft and pleasurable than pushing her to orgasm, it's a good thing to know as it shouldn't always be about the orgasm AND it'll make her think you're not going to keep trying when she doesn't want to. Have a discussion and tell her if she doesn't want to you'll stop taking her so close and just try and please her.

The less pressure the better

MattB [sign in to see picture]

It took a long time for my OH to get comfortable enough to orgasm... Nothing's really changed much in what I do, she's just relaxed more into it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.