• What techniques do you use?

OH!elly [sign in to see picture]

I'm starting to get bored of sex so I bought my first toy which I now can't leave alone it's amazing! I've incorporated it into sex but the other person isn't into it add much as me. What do you do to change things up?

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Talk , just grab n ask at the right mo during forplay

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

some people feel replaced/outshone by toys, and from how enthusiastic you sound about it "you can't leave it alone" you may have hurt your partners feelings, hence the not being so keen. Try taking breaks from the toy/s and focusing just on pleasuring eachother with your bodies, so they don't feel as threatened maybe? OR relinquish control for them to use the toy on you, so they feel more in control, and reassuring words, that no toy could ever feel better than they do, might relax some tension. There is of course the possibility that they are never going to be enthusiastic about it and just don't like it, not everyone does.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

some people feel replaced/outshone by toys, and from how enthusiastic you sound about it "you can't leave it alone" you may have hurt your partners feelings, hence the not being so keen. Try taking breaks from the toy/s and focusing just on pleasuring eachother with your bodies, so they don't feel as threatened maybe? OR relinquish control for them to use the toy on you, so they feel more in control, and reassuring words, that no toy could ever feel better than they do, might relax some tension. There is of course the possibility that they are never going to be enthusiastic about it and just don't like it, not everyone does.

+1 You haven't mentioned your specific toy, but you could try introducing a more couple friendly toy (cock rings, the we-vibe etc) that you both get pleasure from or get a toy just for your partner, so they can play along with you :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.