• ANR relationships

    1407962166
    Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2012

    Just interested whether any LH members are in or have previously been in ANR relationships? Wife is begining to lactate (7 months pregnant) and she is getting very into breast play lately, in fact thats all she seems to want atm! (not complaining mind you). Though it is starting to feel like I'm in an ANR myself, something I had no idea was quite as common a thing as google suggests

    1407962603
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    What is ANR?

    1407963132
    Monkeysnacks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2013

    ANR = Adult Nursing Relationship

    Is that what you're in though? Or is it just the same relationship as before but with more breast play? If you're happy to go along with it as is then I don't think it particularly matters what you call it, so long as you're both happy. If you aren't happy with the situation though then it is probably better to talk to your wife about your concerns sooner rather than later.

    1407964744
    milkmaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2013

    I've just started trying to relactat & I've not felt so horny in ages dh is loving it.He has be suckling me most of the last few weekends & I've been reciprocating with blow jobs. As our children are teenagers we thought it might be awhile for any results but I'm getting drops of fluid already. Can't wait to feel milk flowing right through me dripping into his hot sweet mouth. From what we've read on the net there really aren't any draw backs. Everything I've read say's nursing takes you to a higher level both physically & mentally. Give it a go & lay back & relax, you just never know till you try it.

    1407965078
    Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 405
    • Joined: 1 Jun 2012

    I think its fairly common for men to be curious to at least try it. Sounds like fun to me :)

    1407965673
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    We've just had a short chat and I think we would try it, would it not make it strange when nursing your baby though?

    1407966077
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    My OH had a baby a few a months ago and she was trying to get me to taste her milk.
    Bleurgh. Not for me this one...

    1407966301
    curiousme [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 136
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2014

    milkmaid wrote:

    I've just started trying to relactat & I've not felt so horny in ages dh is loving it.He has be suckling me most of the last few weekends & I've been reciprocating with blow jobs. As our children are teenagers we thought it might be awhile for any results but I'm getting drops of fluid already. Can't wait to feel milk flowing right through me dripping into his hot sweet mouth. From what we've read on the net there really aren't any draw backs. Everything I've read say's nursing takes you to a higher level both physically & mentally. Give it a go & lay back & relax, you just never know till you try it.

    I would like to try this very much! But my gf isn't pregnant and so it will be a long time before this! I didn't know you could trigger ot by lots of sucking! How much are we talking?
    1407971140
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 649
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    Sum Sub wrote:

    My OH had a baby a few a months ago and she was trying to get me to taste her milk.
    Bleurgh. Not for me this one...

    I was feeding a baby last year, my boobs were a no go area for OH. Sex was with bra on, in case of squirting milk everywhere........

    1407971666
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1976
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    A lot of people can induce lactation by breast massage, or using breast pumps 4-6 times per day. A lot of women do this who have had a surrogate carrying a baby for them, or women who are going through an adoption process can induce lactation so she can feed her baby. You don't actually need to be pregnant.

    Personally, it's not for me. When I've been pregnant my boobs have just been sore, but who knows for the future!

    1407971696
    lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2010

    I always find/have found the idea of a baby and breast feeding uncomfortable after the thought of my OH being there. Does the suckling of a baby stimulate the same sex sensations? I would severely hope not but the idea weirds me out and means I can't have my OH do it for a while haha.

    1407971980
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 649
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    lilmadam92 wrote:

    Does the suckling of a baby stimulate the same sex sensations?

    Certainly not for me. In the early days, it's just about getting through the pain of each feed.....

    Later I was usually like, 'thank God it's feed time, I need a sit down!'

    I found my nipples became very desensitized.

    1407973210
    powys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 105
    • Joined: 24 Sep 2013

    I would love to do this with my wife, we tried to get her to relactate about several months ago using a breast pump and suckling but it is very hard work, especialy when it has been years since milk production, last time she was pregnant I did suckle a few times but now things are more relaxed I think it would make us even closer, as I say we did try getting her to relactate but you need to stimulate the breasts every 4-5 hours and spend at least 20 mins on each breast, the best time to stimulate the breast is said to be in the middle of the night and first thing in the morning, this is when it is easier for some reason to have a let down reflex which causes milk production, if you have the patience and the time you could probably get milk flowing again within a moth, sadly we lost patience after a few days, Also if you are going to do this suckling hours on end you will have to be carefull you don't cause your teeth to start shifting/moving out of alignment, suckling when milk is there is fine but suckling to try and get milk to relactate takes a lot off effort and will put pressure on your teeth.

    1407978445
    milkmaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2013

    curiousme wrote:

    milkmaid wrote:

    I've just started trying to relactat & I've not felt so horny in ages dh is loving it.He has be suckling me most of the last few weekends & I've been reciprocating with blow jobs. As our children are teenagers we thought it might be awhile for any results but I'm getting drops of fluid already. Can't wait to feel milk flowing right through me dripping into his hot sweet mouth. From what we've read on the net there really aren't any draw backs. Everything I've read say's nursing takes you to a higher level both physically & mentally. Give it a go & lay back & relax, you just never know till you try it.

    I would like to try this very much! But my gf isn't pregnant and so it will be a long time before this! I didn't know you could trigger ot by lots of sucking! How much are we talking?

    Dh has always loved my tits & has played with them & we've been together almost 20 years but I've never enjoyed it like I'm enjoying it now...I breastfeed both our children & must say I didn't really enjoy it or was very good at it but this is a total different feeling. We started a few weeks ago & my nipples have only just gone down, even driving the car was amazing with the seat belt rubbing them as I drove...Dh works away all week so I'm using a breast pump & playing with "the boys" found I'm even stroking & touching them all day every . Can't wait to feel my milk draining down into his hot sweet mouth & my tits are already getting firmer & bigger & I was a 42f to start with . If you Goggle Adult breastfeeding relationship or lactation without pregnancy you'll find some good info but not many UK websites. It seems to be very hot in the USA & Australia along with the far east. I'm not sure how long will try it, it could be a 2 minute fad or we could still be at it in 30 years but I'm willing to give it a go & see where it leads us.

    1408000048
    SR36 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2014

    Sum Sub wrote:

    My OH had a baby a few a months ago and she was trying to get me to taste her milk.
    Bleurgh. Not for me this one...

    Agree! I just can't see how it would be sexy for my guy to do this. But each to their own!

    1408004580
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    I really do love the idea but I don't want to sexualise something so pure. OH did fall asleep sucking my nipple tho other day and it didn't feel sexual, just cute, but I wouldn't want to make it weird breast feeding my baby...when I eventually have one

    1408007966
    SR36 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2014

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    I really do love the idea but I don't want to sexualise something so pure. OH did fall asleep sucking my nipple tho other day and it didn't feel sexual, just cute, but I wouldn't want to make it weird breast feeding my baby...when I eventually have one

    Yep, agree with this too (although like I said- I even struggle with the idea!)

    1408008622
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1976
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    If someone sucking on your nipple is arousing for you, then it's going to be sexualised whether milk comes our not. You don't get sexual feelings from your partner just from sucking a nipple, it's all about the closeness, the sexual attraction and all of the touching and mental stimulation of thinking about what's coming next, this is why it's so arousing.

    When it's with a baby, you don't get any of that it's purely a nurturing instinct that you feel.

    Basically what I'm saying is, it doesn't matter if milk is coming out or not, you're still sucking a nipple, which is turn is exactly like a baby sucking a nipple. So if you're worried about sexualising breast feeding, and you and your partner already enjoy nipple sucking, then it won't affect you breast feeding either.

    I think it's easier to understand how different things are when you actually have children. Saying that, I've never actually breast fed, I did try but it was impossible for me to do. But still, when your baby is there and you need to feed it there's nothing sexual about it. Whereas when you're in bed with your partner, aroused and having a play around, it's a totally different matter and a different mindset that you're in.

    1408008922
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 649
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    MrsMcX wrote:

    But still, when your baby is there and you need to feed it there's nothing sexual about it. Whereas when you're in bed with your partner, aroused and having a play around, it's a totally different matter and a different mindset that you're in.

    Total hit the nail on the head there Mrs.

    1408009575
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Yeah maybe you're right, it's the person that turns you on rather than the act

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.