• Is there ....

Soave [sign in to see picture]

a thread explaining some of the sexual talk?

Pegging / fisting / vanilla

I am new to all this and would love to find out what some of the words actually mean, sorry dumb blonde female here

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

just google it

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

I have had to google a lot of these terms too.

Thank you for your quick replies - you are all so helpful and I am so glad to find such a helpful bunch of people on my new journey

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Hi!

Sub is right, you find out an awful lot of stuff on google.

But for now - pegging is where a woman wears a 'strap-on' and gives anal sex to a man. Fisting is a man or woman receiving penetration with someone's fist (also including vaginal fisting in women). Vanilla is different for everyone, but it's basically someone with a sexual relationship that doesn't involve toys, bondage or sexual fantasies.

You can always ask questions on this thread about other things, but there's no sort of dictionary corner around on the forums.

Thanks MrsMcX

My hubby and myself are back at sqaure one I think, we were a vanilla couple until recently - how things change, we are now actually talking and experimenting after all these years LOL

I am so glad we have found this site and forum (He has purchased a couple of LH products, but we chose thenm together :) )

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

You're not alone in not knowing some of the 'terminology', as it were, so please dispense with the 'dumb blonde female' tag; all of us have gaps in our knowledge and until one asks, one never knows!

tbh, I'd never heard of the term 'pegging' until just a few weeks ago myself and had to take to the 'wise sage' Google to enlighten me. I'm now quite keen on the idea and hope my gf will be up for trying it, too!

Everything is a learning experience; what matters is to keep an enquiring mind.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.