• Erotic photography book/coffe table books

solidius [sign in to see picture]

Curious if anyone else here collects erotic photography books or most are labelled as coffee table books.

Examples of some i have .Elmer batters the master is foot fetish photography and more recently ed fox in the same area .

You tend to get there fron big publishers like goliath or taschen.

Theres ones by dian hanson the big book of legs and big book of breasts among others.

Also viva van story with pinup photography.

There are many more i did try and do a forum search but not seen it mentioned

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Yup, I collect them too. Not a huge collection as I don't have a lot of book shelf left.

My favourite ones from Goliath are the little 'portfolio' ones, in particular Kinky Nature by Emma Delves-Broughton and Nylon Girls by Christine Kessler. In fact, the only large book I have from them is Latex Fashion Photography (beautiful book!).

I have a few 'mamoth book of' books that showcase a lot of very different photographers as well as giving a bit of info on the photographer themself. I love these because of how unusual some of the work is.

Have a couple of the Suicide girls books too but the only one I really like anymore is their latest Hard Girls, Soft Light one. It is huge though, and def a coffee table only book as I don't have a shelf it fits on lol.

I love erotic photography so love checking these books out, also great to use as art or indeed photography references! :)

niceguy [sign in to see picture]

I have the Dita Von Teese 2 in 1 photobook - one side dedicated to burlesque and the other to latex/leather fetish. Nice for photographic ideas

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.