• Sexy ideas for when OH gets home

mnms [sign in to see picture]

Hello all!

This morning I teased my OH by getting him really turned on but not letting him finish. I told him we'd get a bit kinky when he gets home with me dominating him. I met him on his lunch break and he's suitably frustrated haha!

My question is, does anyone have any good ideas for kinky play, preferably me dominating him, for when he steps through the door? I want to kind of instantly fall into the sexual roleplay.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Well if you have any bondage lingerie you could answer the door wearing it (make sure its him at the door though lol) and start everything straight away. Have your restraints ready for him. Take him by surprise xx

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps, leave a mask/blindfold just inside the front door with a note, plus any other accessories you wish. Then when he calls out to say he is ready, let the games begin. Alternatively, as he walks in and shuts the door, you present yourself in some form of sexy attire, demand him to strip and then begin the games.

c00kie [sign in to see picture]

I was going to suggest the same as Taylor, just inside the front door leave what you want him wear or anything, and a note with instructions. Be waiting in whichever room you want in sexy lingerie, holding a whip/paddle (whatever you have) to make it look more Domineering. And let the games begin. Hope you have fun whatever you decide :)

Richy [sign in to see picture]

Lets hope it's going on right now! Lucky man....do update us on what you did! :)

Lola-O [sign in to see picture]

Yes I agree, some kinky instructions with a reward at the end might be good. Sounds like the suspense has already driven him wild!

mnms [sign in to see picture]

Thanks so much for the suggestions everyone! I'd slipped on some suspenders + stockings underneath some tight grey pants he loves, and we had a lovely session of me dominating him and then him dominating me. The pre-prepared sexy lingerie was definitely a great move! :D

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Once (not too long ago) came home to find folded paper note on table that usually say 'gone to a friends' or 'gone shopping' to find a new cock ring and the note say 'upstairs and want it hard'.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.