• Is it wrong..?

Red Lightning [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone for everything you've said. Taylor77 you've made a very good point. Her daughter won't be a problem though. We get on pretty well and we all have a good laugh together, however I've now been roped into watching vampire diaries with them on Netflix (and it's surprisingly not too bad).

Not too long ago she started talking about 'us' and I told her how I feel about her. I'm glad to say that we both share the same feelings for each other. Her entire family know about me and I've been thinking about telling my family about her. She's not too happy about it because she's worried about what my parents will think. Reckon it's going to take a bit of time until I can actually tell them.

Thanks again for all the support :)

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

So happy for you, you might as well just tell them, their reaction will be the same no matter what, as long as you're sure of your feelings

Red Lightning [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

So happy for you, you might as well just tell them, their reaction will be the same no matter what, as long as you're sure of your feelings

It's what I've been telling her but she's still not sure. I'm only going to tell my family when she's ok with it.
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

She probably feels like she's going to face a bit of attack. But only you know how they could react, I knew my family would go crazy and they did, some still are nearly a year on. That's why you need to be sure of yourselves.

You're right to wait till she's ready though

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.