• 12 months out...over

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

For the past 12 months I have been on a work placement from university and, with working 8 and half hour days and 1 hours travelling each way, we struggled with time together (we live separate).

This led to less sexy time, much to my displeasure. Anyway, I've now finished my placement and we have gotten our free time back. Our sex life really dwindled in the previous 12 months, where once a week was about average. Before the placement year began we were quite frequently doing 2-3 times a week and were experimenting much more, bringing some toys into the bedroom and some restraints, floggers and paddles. In the first month or so of placement our sex life sort of remained the same as before, and I even invested in some more bondage gear from my first pay packet. However, as the reality set in that we wouldn't see each other much for a whole 12 months, our sex life dropped off and became very vanilla.

Now that placement year is all done, we are getting back on track :D. Sex is becoming more frequent and I'm finding myself having urges for toys again, however I don't think my OH is quite at the same level yet.

The "break" in our sex life and adventurousness really hit me hard because I've always wanted to use toys on her in the bedroom (something she's never understood - she has no desire for toys for use alone or with me, and has no desire to masturbate) and have always wanted to go further, in particular I've always wanted to purchase her a Wand. We've previously agreed that we wouldn't purchase anything that we didn't both agree on but I'm hoping that she may, at some point, trust my judgement and be able to overlook the price.

Anyway I'm hoping we can become more experimental and adventurous once again, picking up where we were twelve months ago and going further. I hope she does trust my judgement both with certain acts and with toys, but only time will tell.

The only thing that really has changed over the twelve months is that I have lost all desire to experiment with anal play, both on myself and on my OH. I'm not sure why, but anything other than rubbing her anus during doggy style is a bit far out for me at the moment, but we will see if that desire returns to.

In conclusion, there's not really much point to this message other than explaining my current situation to a group of friendly and lovely people who happen to enjoy all things sexual almost as much as I do. Plus I love to hear people's perspectives on certain scenarios.

J x

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

You seem to have taken steps back.
    Take it easy and baby steps forward

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

You seem to have taken steps back.
    Take it easy and baby steps forward

I suppose after taking a few steps backwards it's easy to try and jump the gun and go straight back to where we were. Thinks thats the way I am moreso, think my OH is taking things slower than me - but then again I have no patience.

J

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Good luck with getting your sex life back on track!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.