• largest strap on dong youve taken, how long did you take to work up

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

There are obviously some very big toys on LH but a strap on is kind of different in that its not really for solo play and your OH is in control making it a little scarier. Largest Ive had is a janine doc johnson dong which LH used to sell but no longer stock. This is 9 inches and 6.25 inches circumference

Would like to go bigger but never seem to be able to get a toy bigger than 7 inches in. Just wondering how big LH members have gone, how long it took to get there and how fast you were able to move up through the girths.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

5 inches in girth is plenty enough for me, that would be the doc Johnson classic 8", vac u loc, I have had 5.5 which is sometimes quite overpowering in the comfort dept, , butt plug too is 5.5 inches and I've no desire to want to achieve any bigger than this, and I would now have to consider myself an anal Jedi,

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

The Doc Johnson Kevin Dean 12 inch, although not the longest I've had but it is the biggest. There is a knack to taking such lengths.

You could say that it took years to get to this stage, and to get the knack.

I still cant get over the look on her face when she is harness deep in me.

Enjoy. x

Rubber69 [sign in to see picture]

Doc Johnson Hung. 8.5 inch girth is a joy to take and I can take most of the lenght too. Quite easy to take the size if you want it enough. My previous strapon was 6 inch girth. Just ordered a 10 inch girth.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.