• Best Sex positions to make her orgasm

Boaso [sign in to see picture]

Her lying on her front, and you take her from behind. For girls who 'claim' not to be able to cum from sex, this one always seems to work, in my experience.

Red Lightning [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend has told me her most intense orgasm is during anal when she's lying on her back with a couple pillows under her bum, and using a rabbit. She finds this a bit painful though as my penis is a bit too girthy and she's never done any anal play with anyone else, but I think she finds it a turn on knowing that it's me who's her first. I think the pleasure outweighs the pain. We've done this a few times now and each time delivers a more intense orgasm.

I think the key is finding out what really turns her on and trying to incorporate that somehow. Don't be afraid to ask her what she likes and experiment and push boundaries. If you keep doing the same thing every time, it can become a bit stale, but make sure you're both comfortable with what you're doing.

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

Deep stick ... every time .. oral does the trick but sometimes she just wants to much and I can't keep going as long as she would like .....

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Boaso wrote:

Her lying on her front, and you take her from behind. For girls who 'claim' not to be able to cum from sex, this one always seems to work, in my experience.

It's not a 'claim'. 80% of women cannot come from intercourse regularly, if at all. Many of those who can also need some other type of stimulation at the same time (nipples, clitoris, anal) etc.

NatandTom wrote:

Boaso wrote:

It's not a 'claim'. 80% of women cannot come from intercourse regularly, if at all. Many of those who can also need some other type of stimulation at the same time (nipples, clitoris, anal) etc.

Statistics don't say much about individuals, to be fair

I'd also question the validity of the figures there, as it seems as it seems people lump in those who can never achieve orgasm through intercourse with those who do not always. The number of women cannot cannot achieve orgasm during sex is around 5%,

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.