• What's the longest you've gone without sex?

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Just over 4 and half years, was due to my back causing me so much pain. I couldn't bare to be touched let alone want sex. Eventually they got my meds to a point where the pain is tolerable (with very strong meds) and I can use something to help reduce the pain whilst having sex - plus the endorphins try to overwrite the pain signals which help.

Sky_Rane [sign in to see picture]

Around the 7 year mark at the moment but am still young (26) but it's more of a choice and coming to terms and accepting myself and what i enjoy.

RasKlot:) [sign in to see picture]

Lmao. And I thought I was bad, that I am sufering. I live without sex for a bit more than 2 months atm due to my health issues (kidney stones lol) plus my woman can't go for more than 5 minutes anyway, but for someone like me it's a torture. Sex is a main stres reliever for me. I like to shag for hours and cum 5 or more times, even 10 times but now? I'm pretty much screwed, without a right partner and with the pains I'm going through, hmm not seeing it very bright :(

jessie88 [sign in to see picture]

6 months

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Once a month after second child for about a year.... too knackered In those days (11 yrs ago)

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

The longest I've gone is nearly 4months the 4months running up to my wedding and that felt like for ever there was no intimacy or anything and I found that really hard going as I'm such a touchy feely person xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.