• Advice on using a strap-on on my boyfriend

Loving it xx [sign in to see picture]

It sounds like you have an amazing relationship! Enjoy yourselves. If it's uncomfortable for him, just go slow and steady and stop if necessary. Just like anal. Imagine he was you I guess. x

Aww- thank you- as much as I love him, I really love our relationship, I just love experiencing things that bring us closer together. I told him that I know what it's like to be on the receiving end so will be as slow and gentle as he always is with me!! X

KC and BrumGuy, thanks so much for taking the time for offering me your advice and tips from your own experiences. The LH package arrived today and I'm super-excited to try it with him when we both feels ready to! Xx

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try this on my fwb, he enjoys anal play, which I have to say I am guilty getting him in to it, I just want to take it further eventually not with anything too big. I can just visualise me spooning him and carefully slipping it in whilst I play with his c**k at the same time. One day x

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

I've loved reading this thread and can't wait to read how you both get on! Full report please!

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Chastity78 That's how we started, nothing too big, she's now graduated to a 12" Kevin Dean!! or should I say I've graduated.

One of my favorits is what you call a 'bobbin' about seven inches long each thrust gives you about six ripples in and six out.

Enjoy. x

dirty_boy wrote:

I've loved reading this thread and can't wait to read how you both get on! Full report please!

Thanks, LH package arrived yesterday and tomorrow is the day we plan to try, so am not sure I'm going to be able to get much sleep from the excitement, first of all seeing my gorgeous BF and secondly of trying this out with him- I'm kind of nervous because I just want to make sure he has a great time, but I'm sure it'll be fine, whatever happens we always have an amazing time together. X

Whatever happens tomorow, you will learn from it.

Don't rush, if not tomorow then someother time.

Enjoy. x

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh! Good luck and have fun :) let us know how it goes!

Ok, so for those who asked me to report back on how it went, here goes. The first thing to say was it was AMAZING.
    We started off him giving me oral after we'd just made love and I gently fingered his bum. He then asked me to put the strap-on on, because he'd never seen me in it prior to that moment. We lubed up nice and thoroughly and he got on all fours and I then gently licked and fingered him to get him ready. I asked whether he'd rather back onto it or me push in, he wanted me to push in, so I did really gently, a little at a time. It was amazing to hear him moaning with pleasure as I slipped a little further in each time. We took it nice and slow, and sped up and went harder as and when he asked. He told me couldn't believe how much he was pouring with pre-cum.
    He then said he wanted to look me in the eyes so he lay on his back and I began again in the missionary position, looking into each other's eyes and kissing and holding hands, then from nowhere as I was grinding into him I had the most intense orgasm from where the base of the strap-on had been rubbing my clit. I instantly said 'oh God, I'm so sorry I've cum already' to which we then both burst out laughing.
    By this point I think he realised I was getting a little tired (although I didn't say I was and would happily have carried on as we were) and my legs were shaking a bit from how hard I came. So he told me to lay on my back and he straddled me. It was an amazing view and felt good to feel him grinding against me and he and I took it in turns to play with his cock and hold hands and smile and laugh and kiss. When he came, it was so intense for him, and I loved seeing him like that. His cum went all over my boobs and stomach- I don't think I've ever seen so much in my entire life!!!
    Needless to say we'll be doing that again!! I'm so pleased with how well it went and whilst we were doing it he even said to me that I was doing it perfectly and there is nothing he could even dream of to ask me to do even slightly differently, so I'm delighted and he is satisfied. It was so intimate and such a special thing to do together, I just feel so much closer to him now, which is incredible.

Wow. I'm glad that it went so well for you both.

I'm going to have a cold shower after reading that. lol x

Enjoy. x

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Nicely put, for intimacy and eroticism I don't think there is another sexual act to rival pegging, it just feels ever so naughty for both parties, once your over all the jokes and the laughing which also makes it fun,best thing we have ever gotten into

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic to hear it went so well!

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

Ah wow I'm so pleased it went so well! :D :D

Sky_Rane [sign in to see picture]

Sound like you both had a fantastic time :) welcome to the club :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.