• brit girl in magaluf 'Mamada' video 24 blokes in bar

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I really feel for the poor girl, yes it was her choice, but so many people are taking the moral high ground and judging her, when nobody is squeaky clean. We all do things we regret, things we aren't proud of, shameful, immoral, sometimes illegal. The majority are lucky enough to be given the decency of privacy to make ammends if possible and the chance to move on. I fear not only for her physical health from so much alcohol, and her sexual health from what was surely unprotected sexual contact with 24 strangers with god knows what, but mostly for her mental and emotional health. The whole incident is a breeding ground for bullying and any website, news based or otherwise allowing the video to be hosted, shared etc on their site disgust me. It's scandalous news for a few days to everyone else, but it's likely to stick with her the rest of her life and could do untold ammounts of damage.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

I really feel for the poor girl, yes it was her choice, but so many people are taking the moral high ground and judging her, when nobody is squeaky clean. We all do things we regret, things we aren't proud of, shameful, immoral, sometimes illegal. The majority are lucky enough to be given the decency of privacy to make ammends if possible and the chance to move on. I fear not only for her physical health from so much alcohol, and her sexual health from what was surely unprotected sexual contact with 24 strangers with god knows what, but mostly for her mental and emotional health. The whole incident is a breeding ground for bullying and any website, news based or otherwise allowing the video to be hosted, shared etc on their site disgust me. It's scandalous news for a few days to everyone else, but it's likely to stick with her the rest of her life and could do untold ammounts of damage.

Completly agree +1

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

I am wondering why this is gaining so much attention though, the "booze cruises" that people go on are far much worse and it's pretty much just a massive gang bang. I also think that if it was a man that was doing this it wouldn't have gained so much attention. This girl has done this out of her own free will, so as far as I'm concerned it's a non-story.

If it was a guy doing that it wouldn't have caught anyones attention and thats what annoys me the most about this story. All them pigs are probably at home havin a laugh now at her expence.

It does in a way serve her right for doing that but like a lot have said, everyone makes mistakes, unfortunatley hers has been broadcast for everyone to see. x

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

I read the challenge was just to do something outragious, and it was the girls own suggestion.either way as long as everyone involved consented it their problem to deal with the reprocussions. However it should be a warning to everyone that there is always going to be someone around with a camera phone in these modern times, so what happens overseas won't stay overseas.

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't say I was worried by her ability to consent due to alcohol - this wasn't a girl drinking so much that she passed out and was taken advantage of, she was clearly able to stand and take active part in what was going on.

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

j&lxxxx wrote:

I read the challenge was just to do something outragious, and it was the girls own suggestion.either way as long as everyone involved consented it their problem to deal with the reprocussions. However it should be a warning to everyone that there is always going to be someone around with a camera phone in these modern times, so what happens overseas won't stay overseas.

Yep, very glad I'm not growing up now when the slightest mistake you make can end up all over the internet. Dread to think about some the stupid shit I used to get up to in my teens and twenties

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.