• Pleased with myself :)

rjenn [sign in to see picture]

After about seven years of masturbating, I finally plucked up the courage to actually enter myself! It took about an hour and lots of lube an patience, but I did it! Even if I did only manage to insert half my middle finger.

Does anyone have any tips for building up to a whole finger + more, or is it pretty much just lube and patience all the way?

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

1st of.. Grat's for having the courage to speak up here.. And for taking steps to explore your sexuality.
    You have shown great restraint of 7 years masterbating on the outside and never verturing further.
    Take your time.. And lube helps... There are quite a few good basic toys that help explore yourself a bit more.
    Knowing what turns you on... Excites you, brings you to climax is important as you will have more of an idea how to guide any future partner to the right spots.
    Out of little acorns grows big oak trees.
    Take it one step at a time. You will get there

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Take it slowly, making sure you're really aroused with outside stimulation before inserting your finger little by little while you get used to the sensation. Once you've managed a whole finger or two you might be able to move on to a toy such as a slim vibrator. And you're already on the right track with using lube, make sure you use plenty it makes things feel so much better.
    Take as much time as you need and it'll happen when you're ready. Good luck and have fun :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.