• Looking for a sexy hotel in London with massive glass windows

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Miss Stripes wrote:

I'm just trying to remember the name of the hotel I stayed at. It was very close to the London eye. Brilliant views, but also had windows floor to ceiling right next to the bed. Made me feel sick as I'm petrified of heights. Bath was big as well.....

Park Plaza Westminster?

Crown Plaza County Hall?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hope you and your wife had a great night at The Shard back in 2014 TonyStark.

This is a huge fantasy of mine at the moment to be taken from behind in my high heels and masquerade mask in front of a floor to ceiling window.

I also fancy going all romantic novel and making love with my OH on the floor in front of a roaring fire and then continuing the fun in a four poster bed in some lovely cottage somewhere.

Any recommendations for places to stay for fun and frolics?

Also on my holiday destination sex bucket list is:-

Getting down and dirty in a proper decent sized shower. All the hotels we have stayed in have a shower over the bath. Grrrr!

Sex in and outside of a car. Sex on a beach on  a blanket under the stars. Sex in the pouring rain. Sex on a balcony and standing up sex pinned against a wall. So somewhere secluded where we won't get arrested for public indecency or caught on cctv would be great.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 - Your list of fantasies sounds like someone I know! A tip on the big shower in hotels - you can just request a walk in shower when you are booking, or call the hotel a few days before your stay to ask. Most good hotels will have a few rooms suitable for disabled guests and they will always have a spacious, walk in shower. The handrails can be handy, too :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

lmh95 - Your list of fantasies sounds like someone I know! A tip on the big shower in hotels - you can just request a walk in shower when you are booking, or call the hotel a few days before your stay to ask. Most good hotels will have a few rooms suitable for disabled guests and they will always have a spacious, walk in shower. The handrails can be handy, too :)

Thanks for the tip Caliente. I now know what to say about the shower to possibly get the kind I want x

As for the other fantasies being like your friends, great minds think alike and the OH is the only RL person who knows most of my list;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.